Chapter 4

"We're home!" Angelina shouted as they walked in the main house. "How was your day honey?" Her mother asked coming out in the living room.

"It was amazing! We went for a walk, did shopping and we are leaving for a trip tomorrow!" She said excitedly. Her mother frowned at that and looked at Xavier.

"Where are you guys going?" She asked. "Its a get away trip. The whole group is going. Andrew's coming with us." Xavier informed.

"Will you be okay?" She asked Angelina. "Yeah mom, totally." Angelina said smiling. "I need to talk to you. Come here." Her mother said and pulled her away from Xavier and into the kitchen.

Angelina gave Xavier a reassuring look as her mother dragged her away.

"What's the matter mom?" She asked softly. "I am concerned about you honey. Andrew said you're having twins." She said.

"How does he know?... wait. Nevermind. Xavier must have told him." She sighed. "Do you trust Xavier?" Her mother asked.

"With my life mom. I would never doubt him." Angelina said in a serious voice. "You know his past..." her mom was cut off by Angelina.

"That was his past mom. He has changed. He is the sweetest man and he is also trying to be nice with other people." Angelina said.

"Listen. I like that kid too and I shipped you both and everything but he got you pregnant. You are going to have twins and God forbid what if Xavier leaves you?" She asked.

"He won't mom. It's about trust and I trust him. And... I am very much able to take care of our kids by myself if anything happens. But I'm saying this again... I don't want to doubt him. He won't leave me." She said confidently.

"If you say so." Her mother sighed. "And I'm going to tell him about this conversation. We don't keep secrets." Angelina announced. "Fine." Her mother said and let her go.

Xavier smiled when he looked at Angelina and patted beside him. "I need to tell you something later." Angelina said with a small smile.

"Okay." He pulled her into him. "Can we go back? We don't have to stay here for the night, right? We have packing to do." She said looking up at him.

"Okay. We can leave after dinner." He said brushing her hair with his hand. "We can just stop by in a restaurant. Let's just leave." She said and got up.

"Angel.." she cut him off. "Please?" She asked pouting. "Okay." He got up too. All the stuff was already in the car so they didn't have to carry anything.

"At least tell your parents that you are leaving?" Xavier said opening the door for her. "They'll know." She shrugged.

He leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead. "I don't want you to fight with your parents because of me." He said frowning. "You heard?" She asked.

"I have high hearing. I sometimes hear even if I don't want to." He said. "Just get in Xavier. I'm hungry." She said sighing.

He looked at her for a while and nodded. When he got in the car she took his hand in her. He gently squeezed her hand and gave her a nod before pulling out of the driveway.

          "Taste this." Angelina said and fed a bite of her chicken to Xavier. He opened his mouth and ate it. "Its good." He said nodding. "Its awesome!" She said and sat back. Xavier got up and sat beside her.

"Here." He fed her shrimp. "This is the best place!" Angelina said grinning. They were currently in a small restaurant near Xavier's house and it was absolutely cozy and homey.

"Angelina?" A voice said. Both Xavier and Angelina looked up to see a Damien's ex girlfriend.

"Hey." Angelina smiled at her slightly. "You both are still together?" The girl asked surprised. Xavier clenched his jaw at that question and chose to ignore her and just continue eating.