Chapter 2

In this Chapter Xavier says the name Ember. I changed it from Isabella to Ember.

-----------------------------

Xavier noticed that Angelina was again deep in thoughts. He couldn't enter her mind without her permission anymore. She had learned how to build up a wall to block him out and he cursed Oliver to teach her that. He wanted to ask but then he didn't want to irritate her. Everything had changed so much after pregnancy. Everything that was happening had only stressed her.

Am I being selfish for deciding to keep the babies? Does she even want the same thing? Xavier wondered. She loved the babies, yes. He knew that for sure. She had planned everything out after telling the news to everyone, but she was always stressed. She wasn't the happy self like she used to be. Xavier had noticed that change in her.

Earlier when he had told her about going back to the human dimension, she seemed genuinely happy. She had given out a real smile in such a long time. He knew the supernatural dimension wasn't for her. She was never really comfortable here and he felt really selfish for keeping her here.

He had to stay here for studies but she was staying here just for him. He was trying to fix this though. A few days back he had told Xander about all this and asked him if he could make him something which he could use on his own to travel between dimensions. Xander had said that he could try but it will take a while.

Creating a portal is not an easy task in general and after a lot of practice people are able to do it. One wrong word in the spell can ruin the portal and transport you to Oblivion or simply just won't work.

They finally reached the castle and headed towards the dining hall. Everyone was already there so Xavier and Angelina took their seats. "What did you want to talk about?" Stella asked, tired of waiting. "Uh... it's about our babies." Angelina said in a low voice. Everyone's ears perked up on that. The royals, like Xavier, were extremely happy about the pregnancy.

"Babies as in twins?" The Queen exclaimed happily. "Babies as in twins. Just like my great grandparents' great grandparents' twins." Xavier said calmly. King's and Queen's faces fell in an instant.

"One baby is human." King said in his deep voice. "Yes." Angelina nodded. "And before anyone says anything about this, MY BABY IS NOT A LIABILITY." She said in a hard tone. She had really felt angry when Oliver had said that.

"No one said that." Queen said quickly, tensed. "Oh, your friend Oliver did." Xavier said sarcastically. "He wouldn't say that." The Queen defended him. "Yeah. Why would you believe your own blood, right?" Xavier snapped at her. "Xavier." King said in a warning tone.

"What have you planned?" Xander asked butting in, trying to stop the fight. "We want to shift to the human world." Xavier announced not wanting to beat around the bush. Angelina looked at him not knowing that he was really serious about this.

Everyone at the table went quiet. "But this is the safest place you could ever be." The Queen said frowning. "Nah. It's Hogwarts." Stella blurted out before she realised making everyone look at her. She blushed and looked down. "The forbidden forest, Third floor corridor, The Dementors, Chamber of secrets and some more." Xander said, smirking trying to lighten the mood. Stella's eyes widened. "Yeah! Not safe." She said nodding.

The Queen and King ignored their childish tactics and continued. "Why do you think it will be safe in the human dimension?" King asked. "First off. I am not saying it's safe or anything but I think Angelina would be more comfortable there. With her family and the people, she has known all her life." Xavier said. "Don't you think it's obvious?" He asked.