Prologue: A Lover's Embrace (Flashback)

"B-Baku, are you sure about this? I- I've never done this before." Todo rested his head upon the pillow of dear Baku's soft bed.

"Dear, trust me, this isn't my first rodeo," Baku responded. Little did 'Roki know that it indeed was Baku's first rodeo. "It- it'll be okay. I'll be-"

Before Baku could continue his nervous rambling, Todo pushed his luscious lips against those of Baku, their supple lips meeting like two blood-soaked hills after a battle of passion. Commanding as always, yet gentle as a summer breeze, Baku rested Todoroki down, and began to unbutton his plaid shirt, similar to a design that a lumberjack would adorn himself in.

Similar to a lumberjack, Todoroki rested his eyes on Bakugou's physique. The first thing he noticed was a slight glint on Baku's collarbone. Upon closer inspection, he discovered that the glint was emanating from the still dripping remains of Bakugou's custom made cologne. Since Bakugou sweats nitroglycerin, he harnessed that smell into a unique scent that oozed sex appeal, especially to Todoroki.

"Wait, there- there's a problem," Todoroki nervously stammered, "wha- what about my fiery side. If I ignite you, then we could never..... I would never want to hurt y-"

Before he could finish the sentence, Bakugou pushed his index finger dexterously against Todoroki's quivering mouth.

"Set me on fire then. Burn me to the ground, I'll still love you. Destroy us in an explosion together, as long as you are happy. But for now, let me take over".

Bakugou was aware that Todoroki's diametrically opposing powers would heighten his sensitivity to all touch; he began to use this to his advantage, stripping Todoroki of his possessions while brushing tenderly against his skin. The two young men hovered in a moment of electricity, Todoroki pinned against the bed with Bakugou hovering closely over him. In a moment of fiery possession, Todoroki rolled Bakugou onto his back, straddling his lap, hands pressed against Bakugou's pecs. His hands began to cool, Bakugou becoming very receptive to his lover's temperamental fits. As Todoroki lowered himself farther down the bed to Bakugou's zipper, he looked up to ask an unspoken question.

Bakugou, astonished and seduced by his lover's dominant approach, nodded as if to invite Todoroki. However, Todoroki seemed to remember something and walked over to a drawer, pulling out Bakugou's box of Magnum condoms. Bakugou, seeking to retaliate and claim dominance, seized his opportunity to grab tightly onto his lover's bewildering ass.

Todoroki flinched at this unexpected attack, but managed to grab protection, he receded to the bed.

Todo returned to his lovers awaiting jeans, and carefully used his delicate and smooth fingers to unzip his lovers tightly clung bottoms. He unfolded Baku's massive manhood out from within the folds of his boxer briefs. He took Bakugou's honor and began to slowly insert it in between his round lips. A new experience for Todo and Baku alike, but oh what a pleasant sensation that was created. His tongue gently stroked the sides, shoving it further and further down.

Bakugou enjoyed it, but desperately craved more. He grabbed Todoroki's multi-coloured hair and began to push his head further upon his length. His head leaned back as he began to moan from the icy aura that Todoroki emitted. Todo, now at the base of Baku's girth, slowly lifted back upwards off of Baku, seperating the two lovers for just a second. However, the magnetic attraction of the two began to pull them slowly back together, Bakugou folding Todoroki over the edge of the bed. He pulled down Todoroki's silken tracksuit, revealing the hidden trove of wonder hidden beneath. Todo's bulbous bum-bum popped out, glimmering beneath the fluorescent lights of the two lovers' shared room.

Todoroki believed from Baku's earlier sentiment that he would be kind, which surprised him even more once he felt Bakugou's hand make contact with his behind. The slap was so hard and laden with passion that Todoroki gasped, which Bakugou used to his advantage, pushing his hard shaft against Todoroki's behind, not entering, which infuriated 'Roki even more, wanting for Baku and him to create the most beautiful alchemy of infatuation. Suddenly, 'Roki's behind was peppered with continuing smacks and slaps. They were both firm, yet comforting; his orbs began to glow cherry-red, the fruits of their shared labors.

Suddenly, the two lovers heard the sound of the doorbell cascade down from above their heads.

"Ah," Bakugou militantly snapped to attention, "I'll get that."

"I'll be waiting for you~" Todoroki moaned in response, still shivering from the effects of their passion on his rear end.

The blond boy stood up and walked to the stairs without a second glance. Todoroki sighed, alone in their basement suite. From above his waiting body, he heard Baku open the door.

"Ah- you wanted me?" Todo heard his lover answer the door, as seductively as ever.

An unknown voice responded, "Yes." Todo waited with bated breath to hear why his lover had been so suddenly summoned away from his loving and tender and kind embrace.

"You have been drafted," the voice continued. "In the war."

"W-what? Drafted?" Baku gasped. "In the war?"

"Yes, you should have all the necessary documents right here."

"I-I can't accept this. I have- I have someone to stay for."

"Well, the army is a cruel mistress, and even I am a slave to her powerful whims. You will be too - your duty is to your country, not your lover. You may find even greater contentment serving the citizens of our great nation."

"No, I-"

Without waiting to hear the rest of that sentence, Todoroki rushed upstairs, his feet falling fast and quickly, landing on the stairs without a misstep, his heaving buttocks bouncing more than the earth's gravitational pull would allow. Yet Todoroki stopped before turning the corner, remembering that he was nude.

He stepped out from behind the wall of the stairs, his hindquarters suddenly turned, rotating to move forward first. His enormous jittering buns (the pale colour of bread, fresh and juicy, right out of the oven) attracted the glittering retinas of the military recruiter. They both blushed slightly, and this reddening of face cheeks did not go unnoticed by Bakugou's unwavering rose-tinted ocular orbisces.

The recruiter glanced back at Bakugou. "As I was saying, you're going to have to come with me, sir." He emphasized the word "sir" in a way that Baku recognized as distinctly sarcastic. Reluctantly, Baku grabbed his duffel bag, slipped on his boots, and began to walk reluctantly toward the doorway.

"B-Baku, wait!" Todoroki reached a hand toward his lover.

Bakugou hesitated, his back still facing 'Roki. "I'm sorry, my love. I have to leave."

"Baku, no! You can't leave me!" The voluptuous boy exclaimed.

He ran towards Baku, his worthy behind bouncing back and forth between his meaty legs as he approached Baku. It squirmed and begged for a hearty hit from Baku's digits.

"I have no choice, Todoroki. Please remember me while I'm away in the war." Baku solemnly turned once more toward the military man. "I promise that I'll return to you eventually."

As his lover walked away from him and into a new, unforgiving life, Todoroki could do nothing but watch.

A/N:

This is my first story >-<!!!! Please leave a comment letting me know what you think.