Chapter II: You and Me

━•✦.✧. Summary .✧.✦•━━

After Hogwarts, (Y/N) and Victoria become the MOM's Investigation Department's secret weapon. While celebrating the completion of a recent case, she meets someone new. Who knew that this someone is related to her first love?

━•✦.✧. Warnings .✧.✦•━━

* A little back story of what happened during their last year at Hogwarts

* Theseus~! ( Gosh, I hope I didn't write him too out of character. Then again, in this chapter, he's fresh out of WWI )

* Victoria and (Y/N)'s friendship is solely based on the friendship I have with my fellow RavenPuff best friend. ( If she ever finds this fic, though I doubt it, I love you~! )

* Fluff! (Hopefully)

* Theseus and Reader being oblivious to these coincidences.

* CLICHE ROMANCE STUFF. I'M A HOPELESS ROMANTIC, OKAY???

* Hilarity ensues

* Blood, but it's a short scene

* Slight angst at the end

━━━━━━•✦.✧.☾.✧.✦•━━━━━

After the day Newt was expelled, (Y/N) and Victoria had cut ties with Leta. They just couldn't trust her after what had happened. Despite all that, (Y/N) wished Leta the best in life.

And for once the roles were reversed. Victoria wanted to hex the hell out of Leta, but (Y/N) talked her out of it. Told her that it wasn't worth it. Instead of spending all that energy on hating someone, it was better to wish them the best and let them go.

Before Newt left, he promised to owl them. He was set on working for the Ministry to work with magical creatures in some way. Though his letters always came at odd hours- stupid time zones.

~*~*~

Sixth year had come to an end. On the day everyone was set to go back home for the summer, Headmaster Dippet had summoned Victoria to his office.

"Professor Dippet," She said as she stepped into his office. "What can I do for you?"

"You can take this, Miss Howard." He replied straightforwardly, his hand gesturing to a small, yet elegant metal box that sat near her side of the desk.

Puzzled, Victoria walked closer. She hesitantly grabbed the box and opened it. On the small cushion, laid a navy blue pin, with the words HEAD GIRL in bronze.

"T-This is an honor, sir." She stumbled, picking it up. It was funny how valuable a small badge would be. How much weight and responsibility it held while being almost as light as a feather.

"I want you to wear it on the first day back." He gave a small smile.

"I understand, Professor. I can't thank you enough-"

"Hush child. Come next year, you'll curse me out for giving you the responsibilities."

In their final year at Hogwarts, they made it their best year yet. They went to all the Quidditch games and Hogsmeade trips. They studied their hardest and gave it their all. When they graduated, they both got "Exceeds Expectations" in Potions, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Herbology, and Charms. Soon, they had been recruited into the Auror Training program.