Ending 1: Water Fountain

━•✦.✧. Author's Note.✧.✦•━

Ending No. 1

Author's Intended Ending

━•✦.✧. Summary .✧.✦•━

With the right words, the right timing, and the right emotions, one could get even the most strong-minded person to follow them.

━•✦.✧. Warnings .✧.✦•━

* Emotional Manipulation

* Angst

* A lot of hurt

━━━━━━•✦.✧.☾.✧.✦•━━━━━

Apparently, a lot happened in New York that Newt didn't disclose in his letters. (Y/N)'s main concern being the Auror from America, Tina Goldstein. She seemed to be all Newt talked about when they got to Paris.

"Tina was right here!"

"Jacob, she was here. Tina stood here. She has incredibly narrow feet, have you noticed?"

(Y/N) had seen that look before. Newt was in love.

•✦.✧.🔎.✧.✦•

Newt, Tina, and (Y/N) stood in a nearby alleyway, looking out over the square where tree roots rose to form the birdcage elevator to the French Ministry.

"The box is in the ancestral records room. So, three floors down." Newt informed. He rummaged in his pockets and pulled out a tiny bottle with only a couple of drops left inside.

"Is that Polyjuice?" Tina asked.

"Just enough to get me inside." He looked down at his coat and found one of Theseus's hairs on his shoulder.

(Y/N) gasped. "Newt! I hope you're not doing what I think you're doing."

He added the hair to the mixture, drank the potion, and turned into Theseus, still wearing Newt's clothes.

She sighed. "Oh no... We're going to get in so much trouble..."

"Who-?" Tina asked, puzzled who this mystery person was.

"My brother, Theseus," Newt replied, adjusting his clothes. "He's an Auror."

"He's my boss..." (Y/N) admitted.

"And a hugger." He added.

~*~*~

Theseus exited a meeting room, Victoria following close behind. They made their way towards Leta, who was waiting for them.

"What's happening?" Leta asked, concern written all over her face.

"Grindelwald's rallying. We don't know where, but we think it's tonight." He explained.

Leta and Theseus kissed for a brief moment. 'Please be safe.' Leta thought.

They pulled away and Leta looked at Theseus and Victoria. "Be careful. Both of you."

"Of course," Victoria assured her.

"Listen, I want you to hear this from me. They think that Credence boy might be your missing brother." Theseus whispered to Leta.