Ending 1; Part 2: I Loved You... All of You

━•✦.✧. Summary .✧.✦•━

Victoria always thought that writing out her feelings would make them disappear. And it worked!... Until Paris. When she returned home, she reread the letters she wrote about them.

━•✦.✧. Add-Ons .✧.✦•━

* TW; SELF HARM: Picking at skin

* THETORIA (Theseus/Victoria) SUBTEXT (If you don't want to read this then just click away)

━━━━━━•✦.✧.☾.✧.✦•━━━━━

After what happened in Paris, Victoria decided to take a break from working in the Ministry. She had just lost so much that it was taking a toll on her. Years of emotional baggage, finally released but at what cost? Her leaving the people she loved?

Yeah. That idea sounded better in her head.

A year away from the Ministry made her realize how mundane the muggle world was. In that year, she put her wand back in its box that Ollivander gave her all those years ago and put that box in a trunk that stayed in her closet. She distanced herself from the wizarding world, only keeping tabs via The Daily Prophet.

Though she thought the muggle world was a bit mundane, she found herself falling in love with the muggle world, despite its flaws.

She needed income if she was going to keep living in that flat. So Victoria had cut her hair and started wearing men's clothing. She managed to charm her identification card to present herself as a male and got a job as a bartender.

When she wasn't at work, she often strolled through the parks. Reading a book, thinking, or just... observing. Muggles were like wizards- possibly more advanced than they were. They had their own problems, their own battles, their own wars to fight.

Then she'd return home. Home to the flat that she shared with (Y/N). Even though she knew (Y/N) was gone, it didn't stop Victoria from announcing that she was home. Old habits die hard.

"(Y/N)... I'm home..." Victoria whispered.

No answer.

Victoria closed the door to her flat and walked over to the couch. She sat down and eyed a small box that sat on the coffee table in front of her. It was like the box was taunting her to open it, but if she were, the memories of her curse would reveal itself.

Her curse? She loved people too much.

She had put so much love into the world without expecting the world to reciprocate. She's had many infatuations, but those died out within weeks or a month after she realized her affections.

There were only people in Victoria's life that she ever truly loved, but due to circumstances, she only allowed herself to love them from afar. Hesitantly, she opened a small box. This box contained the letters to all the people she's ever loved- not like she'd ever let those people read it. Opening the box, she picked up and opened the first letter her fingers touched...

Newt.

Wednesday 02 December 1908

Newton,

I'm writing this because I'm in love with you. I fell in love with your unfailing kindness. You were so kind to me and (Y/N). You were kind to the creatures you loved so much and I have a feeling that you'll continue to hold this kindness. For your mind, as brilliant as it is, cannot comprehend extreme levels of cruelty or evil. You don't have a wicked bone in your body, and I think that's something that we can all aspire to have.