Nothing In Life Matters...

RED'S POV

“Why are you telling me all of this? It’s not like I can help” I said raising one of my non-existing eyebrows.

“Actually there is something you can do.” Said dream looking back at ink.

“You have to go to undertale” said ink desperately waiting for an answer.

I was in pure shock, I didn’t know what to say.

I would’ve immediately answered “No” but somehow I knew deep inside I wanted to say yes, to finally leave this hellhole, to finally escape bo-papyrus.

I remained silent.

“… we’ll take that silence is a yes.
We’ll leave early tomorrow” said ink happily.

“WAIT WHAT ABOUT BOSS!?” I said shaking.

“L… Leave it to me. I’ll drop him into swapfell, I think that place fits him” said dream, with stars in his sockets.

I was really relieved that there’s a solution and I also think that that place will fit him.

From what I heard that place is very similar to our AU so I guess they will get along very well.

I said goodbye to dream and ink and went to the inn since boss wasn’t letting me sleep in the house because of my so called “mistake”.

Just thinking about it annoys me.

Well I have a big day tomorrow, finally getting a free ticket ride out of this place. I really should go to sleep, who knows maybe that guy could be a pain in the ass.

I checked into the inn, good thing there is one monster (miss rabbit) who got a soul and isn't soulless like the rest in this place.

I placed my jacket on a hanger near the door, threw my slippers randomly somewhere and face planted in the comfy bed which was actually nice.

I can finally sleep peacefully. After a couple of minutes I doze off..

CLACCIC'S POV

I was too scared to fall asleep thanks to that nightmare.

thanks kid, because of you I can’t sleep properly.

I sighted and laid back down on my bed staring at the roof, stuck in my own mind.

I remembered the kid having a genocide route once again.
It snapped me back to reality but that doesn’t mean my thoughts were stopping.
It made me ask the exact same questions.

does life have to be hard all the time? Is this life a game? Can’t I live in peace? Will the pain go away if I just die?

Many unanswered questions were stuck in my mind.

I just shook my head and hoped and prayed that there will be no  nightmares bothering me tonight.

After I almost fell asleep, something just slipped out of my mouth.

“nothing in life matters…”

_______________________________________Well Heya guys. Sorry it took sow long 4 the update. I will be updating this story every week or at least I'm gonna try.
Well I hope y'all stay healthy and take good care of each other see ya in the next chapter bye~