Staying

CLASSIC’S POV

I turned around and clenched my fist. I carefully looked down at my cuted arm.

My tears wanted to pour down from my sockets the moment that the pleasure of the pain went away and I knew that a new addiction was born.

I quickly made an excuse to go to my bedroom.
I went to my ketchup stash and took my knife out that I hid in there.

It made me remember the kid (if you even can call it a kid it's more like a demon) and all the painful memories that haunt me.

I stated to smile as I remember that the kid killing everyone.

My sockets were pure darkness and without noticing I started to cut myself.

When I snapped back to reality my socket started to glow a blue with yellow color.

When I looked at my arm I saw that I messed up. The cut was bigger than the previous ones and it can be easily spotted.

I really am broken and messed up.
Than I heard a knock…

Dream's POV

Classic is taking longer than I expected.
I crossed my arms but suddenly felt a wave of negativity from… Classic.

This is getting out of the hand. If he gets too much negativity than nightmare will feel it and he will start to make moves.

If he gets his tentacles on Classic than he will become way too powerful and we can’t let that happen.

I told Ink and Red that something is wrong and we should check on Classic.

We all went to his room and Ink knocked politely on the door but nobody answered.

Ink started to knock louder and eventually barged in to see… Classic cleaning?

“Umm… Classic are you okay?”
Ink raised his non-existing eyebrow and was utterly confused.

“You never picked up your sock....... NEVER” yelled ink.

I saw Red staring at Classic picking up more of his socks and he was dumbfounded but I can agree with him.

This is something nobody could think of.

“W-what’s the staring about hehe… can’t a Skele-Guy pick his socks up for once?” Classic said casually.

I thought he would be a little surprised of what he is doing, but I know every Sans.

They will always try to find a way to hide a secret and this was the most obvious thing a Sans has ever done.

But I acted as if I didn’t know because it might leave him worse of if I forced him to spill the beans.

“um, sure Classic. We actually wanted to negotiate something so let’s go downstairs.” I said calmly and we went back downstairs.

INK’S POV

I was completely confused after seeing Classic picking up his socks.

Dream broke the awkward moment and nicely asked Classic to come downstairs because we wanted to negotiate something.

We finally left the room and I was about to close the door but I forgot that I barged in… and broke the door.

I took my paintbrush and painted a new door and went downstairs.

We are back in the sofa but this time Classic brought us coffee and turned the TV on and put the channel on MTT’s.

He finally sat down and started to drink a bottle of ketchup that he brought for himself.