This Is So Wrong

RED'S POV

It's the day, the day where I can finally leave this crappy AU!
I quickly got out of bed, which surprised me cause I never wake up early.

I put my slippers on and went to the door to grab my hoodie. I put my jacket on just as I went outside to be greeted by Ink and Dream.

"someone's early today" said ink playfully.

"OF COURSE, I'M LEAVING THIS SHITTY PLACE WOOHOO!" I said excitingly, raising my two hands up in the air.

"O... Oh a... and just to remind you, I took care of your paps. I gotta say he's hard to talk with (=~=" ) " said dream remembering what just happened.

There was an awkward between us "we're going or what?" said Ink, feeling kinda amused for some reason.

He summoned a portal and without any hesitation I jumped in it thinking of nothing but freedom.

NO ONE'S POV

we landed in a fluffy surface and we already knew it was snow.

Ink and dream landed perfectly but red landed with his face in the snow.

The 2 were laughing while red was embarrassed. He just stood up and went on his way, crossing his arms pouting.

Dream and ink probably thought it was childish of Red but they just followed him. Red hasn't been to another AU. He only knows about other AUs so it's his first time seeing one in person.

Ink would pretty much teach him about the other AUs. He thought him about dancetale, swapfell, aftertale, underswap, underlust, which is the one he was most disgusted by.

Red was much more fascinated about undertale. Ink told Red about it, the positive things and the negative things.

The positive thing is it can create other AUs depending on the choices and other events, but only some are related to the original (error dreamtale, ink,... Are not related to the original). The negative things that happened to the original and the bad choices that he makes creates the bad AUs like horrortale, dusttale and other horrorfying AUs included.
Ink then showed a few drawings of a few sanses to Red.

RED'S POV

I haven't seen the classic one in reality yet but I saw him between one of the drawings (when Ink explained me about the AUs for the first time.). I hanged the drawing as a poster in my room.

I don't really know why. I just admired his clothing I guess or yeah, I don't really know.

(this is the poster)

The poster was kinda uncomfortable because of the heart on the right side

The poster was kinda uncomfortable because of the heart on the right side. It didn't bother me though.

I didn't even know why Ink drew him this attractive though. But while i was day dreaming we finally reached our destination.

I didn't notice until Ink grabbed my hand to tell that we are finally here.

"Red the other reason why I'm sending you here, is to try to cure Sans from his depression. Because the code could change but also for the sake of his mental health..." Ink said worried.

I knew I wasn't facing a totally adorable monster but also something else, something more delegate.

Dream finally knocked on the door. Waiting For Sans to respond. The door then opened.

(warning self harm and violence)

CLASSIC'S POV

I laid down in bed sobbing. The thought that the kid could kill us all, without any hesitation.

I finally had the guts to summon a knife. I looked at my arm and without any hesitation I made the cut. I didn’t feel any pain at all. What can I say, I’ve been in many genocide routes anyway, I guess I’ve turned into a masochist.

I heard the doorbell ring. I put on my hoodie to cover the cut and went to the door.

I took a shaky breath and looked at my jacket where the cut was and a crimson Red was seeping through so I had to hide it. I put my injured hand in my pocket hoping that no one would see it.

I wiped my tears and tried to hold them back and opened the door. It was obvious that the first two were Dream and Ink but I didn’t know who the third one was.
A tear slipped in my socket but I quickly made up an excuse.

“man it’s so cold out here, heh that hurt my eye..” trying to hide the fact that I was crying.

I looked at the one who was wearing a black jacket. He stared at me, I think he knows what is going on.

RED'S POV

I looked at the one they call Classic. I could tell what was he was hiding. He has been crying all this and no one even noticed.

It was pretty obvious he made a horrible excuse but how can Dream and Ink believe him.
It kinda hurt seeing the skeleton put on a fake smile.

I never thought I’d care so much, that’s probably why Ink wants me to stay here.

The skeleton let us in his house. We sat down in the sofa while he closes the door. He pulled out his left arm but immediately putted it back in his pocket.

I wanted to figure what the problem was. I was observing his arm. I was so focused that I didn’t know Dream was shaking me.

DREAM'S POV

Red was so focused on Classic that I was starting to feel uneasy, he keeps staring at him.

I think Classic noticed it to and I saw he was feeling uncomfortable, so I tried to grab Red and try shaking him slightly but no reaction so I shook him a little harder but there was still no  reaction.

I than stood up and walked in front of him and shook my hand in front of his face and I finally got his attention.

“Oh I didn’t notice you Dream” said Red embarrassed.

“can you please stop staring I think Classic is getting uncomfortable” I said a bit annoyed.

RED'S POV

I was staring at Classic until I saw a hand shaking in front of my face. I finally snapped back to reality.

I thought to myself turning my eye socket back to Classic while I clenched my hand into a fist.
I told myself:

"This is so wrong."

_______________________________________
Sorry guys I was going to upload this one yesterday but yeah. Also I have been thinking would it be nice if I tried to continue a few ongoing stories from people? (only undertale things tho)