Catboys React To: Witch Reader

Ask: How would the catboys react to a witch reader?

Bjorn is pretty indifferent to it honestly. He just sits aside and lets you do your thing. Probably won't get too involved, but he'll get you materials and stuff if you ever need them.

Ivar ALWAYS watches you work. He'll ask questions all the time, sometimes to purposefully distract you, others because he's genuinely curious. He's interested in blood rituals and sacrifices and anything related, so don't let him near any bunnies or small animals. Please.

Hvitserk likes to watch you work on spells and make little spell jars, but there's a 99% chance he'll freak out whenever a candle flickers too suddenly or something. Speaking of which, don't let him near any of your candles. He'll try to put them out with his fingers and burn himself while you're in the middle of casting.

Ubbe's chill, he doesn't mind when you do it around him. In fact, he usually likes to sit and watch, maybe even participate if you give him the chance. He's curious about how it works, and puts your crystals by the windowsill in the event you forget to do so.

Ragnar is definitely super duper into it. You best believe he'd be sitting with you trying to get you to teach him stuff. You get him his own tiny cauldron at one point, and he CANNOT stop telling everyone. 

Floki will act uninterested. He'll watch from a distance, but he refuses to participate. Unless your beliefs align with yours, he'll let you do your thing and stay out of the way.