Catboys React To: Panic Attack

Ask: (tw) Au current times (no covid), but the catboys reacting to you having a panic attack, platonic or romantic <3

Bjorn knows a panic attack when he sees one. He's quick to rush forward and take you away from the situation that triggered it (if any), and makes sure you know you're safe with him. If you like being touched, he'll rub your back slowly and breathe with you until you're calm enough to talk. He'll probably take you for a short walk after to ground you and get your mind off of it if he can.

There's just something about Ubbe that calms you down. His presence alone is enough to make you take a deep breath, and it's something he has learned to use to his advantage in situations like these. If he can't take you away from the situation like Bjorn often can, he'll make sure you know he's here for you, here WITH you, and that he's not leaving you. He'll leave kisses all over your face and stroke your hair.

Hvitserk likes telling you the dumbest jokes he can think of, anything that he knows will allow him to hear that pretty laugh of yours. Although, if that doesn't have the intended effect, he'll just be there for you, letting you scratch at his ears and purring loud enough to distract you if he can.

Ivar tries not to be overbearing, but seeing you in distress is one of his least favorite things in this world. Every ounce of him wants to hug you and hold you and burn the universe down so this doesn't happen again, but instead, he'll take your shaking hand in his and stroke along your knuckles. If you want to talk, he'll talk to you about anything that comes to mind to get your mind off of the panic attack. But mostly, if it's alright with you in that moment, he WILL hug you and stay as close to you as possible until you feel better.