Cafe!?

-Izuku's POV-
My mom has been working a lot more recently and I'm starting to get worried. I don't want her overworking herself. I got a job just so that she wouldn't overwork herself. Tenshi and I were walking back from our job at the supermarket when we saw Akuma. "Hey! Akuma!" I yell waving at her. She walks over and we start walking back to our apartment.
Tenshi and Akuma have been living with me and my mom ever since we were 10. Tenshi has been living with her dad since her mom died giving birth to her little brother who also didn't make it. Her dad worked on the police force and was killed while trying to get people out of a collapsing building. He wasn't able to get out of the building in time. Akuma's parents also died that same day. They both worked in the building and were in the top floor. Tenshi's dad was getting them out of the building but all 3 of them were crushed. My mom took them in but never adopted them since they wanted to always remember their parents.
When we got home mom was cooking dinner. She seemed very happy. "You look happy." I say as I take off my shoes. "I am. I have an announcement to make but it can wait until after dinner." She says. "Would you mind setting the table?" She asks us. "Of course!" We say and start setting the table.
We have just finished dinner and mom stands up. "I would like to open up a cafe. I have already done research and I found a place that has an apartment above the lot. Also Rifu, Mizu, and Yagi all live next to the apartment. So, do you want to open up a cafe with me?" She asks. "Yes!!" We yell in unison. "What should we name it?" Tenshi asks. We throw around ideas until mom suggest one, "How about the Green Tea Cafe?" She asks. We all agree on that being the name of the cafe.

-time skip-

Today we are moving into our new apartment. When we arrive at the apartment we decide that mom should get first pick at her room. She decided to go with the first room that is right next to the front door. Tenshi takes the small room at the beginning of the hallway. Akuma and I are fighting over who gets the bigger room, but not the way you may think. "Izuku you deserve the bigger room! You're the oldest AND you need somewhere to work on your support items!" Akuma yells at me. "You deserve the room! You were always sharing a room with Tenshi! You deserve the bigger room. In the end Akuma ended up winning and I was forced into having the bigger room. I start decorating my room by soundproofing the walls. I put up some hero merchandise that I have collected over the years.
Once I'm done I head downstairs to help setup the cafe. Mom had already painted the walls mint green. l was putting up some paintings Tenshi made. The room looked very aesthetically pleasing. Mom still needed to get more things for the cafe so we decided we would open up next week. I tell Mizu, Yagi, and Rifu about the cafe and they immediately ask if they can work there. Rifu tells me how her cousin Rozu lives across the street and that half of her cousin's adopted family is addicted to coffee. She calls her up and she comes over. She fit perfectly with the aesthetic and she knew how to make coffee, so she was hired. In the end we split it up into morning and afternoon shifts. Since Rifu, Mizu, and Yagi take online classes they work the morning shift with mom while Tenshi, Akuma, Rozu and I take the afternoon shift once we get out of school. I can't wait for opening day!

Hey it me, the author. So I wanted to let you know that there are going to be ships.
The ships are:
Yagi x Rozu
Mizu x Akuma
Tenshi x Rifu
(The next few are unclear on which it's gonna be)
Shinso x Izuku
Shinso x Denki
Shinso x Monoma
Monoma x Denki
Monoma x Izuku
Izuku x Denki
(No matter what the ships actually are those 4 will shamelessly fake flirt with each other.)
Please tell me what the last few ships should be! Have a good day/night, stay safe, and remember to go beyond, PLUS ULTRA!!!!!
Bye!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️