The Vigilantes

-Tsukauchi's POV-

I was going to the cafe that Maggie usually goes to. She was supposed to help me on a case but I'm guessing she forgot. I come up to the window of the Green Tea Cafe and see that everyone inside is hugging. I slowly open the door and notice that most of them are crying.
I open the door all the way and step in. Their attention shifts towards me. "Ummmmm.... I'm here for Maggie. You were supposed to come help me with a case." I say awkwardly standing at the door. "Oh! That's right!" Maggie says wiping away a few tears as she quickly packs up her stuff. "Bye y'all! See ya later!" She yells as she runs towards me. There were a few 'bye's from the people in the cafe.
"What happened?" I ask her. "I'll tell ya later. Right now we should worry about the case." She tells me.
We arrive at the station soon and go into my office. "So what do we have so far?" Maggie asks me. "Well we have been looking at the patrol patterns and noticed that Magnetica usually stays consistent with where she shows up. Though she occasionally is spotted in Hosu." I tell her. "Where is the area she is consistent with?" Maggie asks. "Surprisingly it is mostly a giant circle around the cafe we were just at." I inform her. She just nods and writes something down. "How about Ying-Yang and Amp? Have we gotten any new information on them?" She asks looking up from her notebook. I look at her and sigh, shaking my head. "Sadly, no." I tell her. She looks disappointed but writes something down anyways.

-Maggie's POV-

I am currently helping my dad with locating a few Vigilantes that have been helping us out. We don't want to arrest them, we want to have them become our partners. Recently a new vigilante has shown up. She goes by the name Magnetica. We have learned from the people that she captures that her quirk has something to do with attracting small objects. The biggest we have heard about her using is a baseball bat and the smallest being skin cells.
We are also trying to track down a Vigilante Duo who have been helping us for about 5 years now. They go by Yin-Yang and Amp. We have learned that Amp can amplify others quirks and reduce the drawbacks of others and Yang's has something to do with a doubling objects. We also know that when she uses her quirk she becomes a little crazy and seems to be two different people. According to witnesses she has an uneven split going through her body. Half black half white and gray hair. We have no clue what age range any of them are in.
I grab the file on the desk. "I have an idea." I say. My dad looks at me. "What is it?" He asks. "Maybe we could do a stakeout of some sort and have somebody get into dangerous situations. That way we may be able to run into them." I tell him. "That is a good idea but what if the vigilantes aren't there?" He asks. "That's why there's a stakeout. That way if they don't show up we can still bring in the criminal." I tell him. He nods in agreement.

-Meanwhile at the cafe, Spectators POV-

The cafe was buzzing with people talking and enjoying their drinks. The little bell rang indicating someone had come into the cafe. There stood a girl with black hair and a side shave. Her eyes a piercing purple and a mask covering her mouth. She was wearing an oversized black hoodie and a pair of jeggings. Her sneakers were muddy but you could still see the dark blue base. Next to her was a girl with gray hair. Her face was blank. Her eyes were full on sclera. One eye was white while the other was black. Her skin mimicked her eyes but opposite. She was wearing a black crop top hoodie. She was wearing high waisted jeans and black combat boots. The girls walked to the counter.
"Hello, how may I help you?" Asked Rozu in a kind voice. "I'll have a black coffee. No cream and no sugar please." The dual colored girl asks. "And I'll have a Fruity Berry Blast please." The masked girl asks. "Alright. Could I please have your names?" Rozu asks the girls. "Zufuku Tsuika." The masked girl states. Rozu turns to face the other girl. "And you?" She asks. "Nigen-Sei Onmyo." The dual girl says. Rozu writes their names on some cups and starts making their drinks. "Onmyo, why are we here? You never go out into public." Tsuika asks. "We are here because I have feeling that Magnetica works here." Onmyo says in a hushed voice. "Black coffee, no sugar, no cream for Nigen-Sei Onmyo! And a Fruity Berry Blast for Zufuku Tsuika!" Rozu yells from the counter Tsuika gets up and walks to the counter to get their drinks.
As she was walking back she noticed that Onmyo had gotten up and walked away. She sits down and takes out her computer.