Momo's New Crush

Saturday, 11:35 am
-Akuma's POV-
I was cleaning off a table when I heard the bell on the door ring. I look up to see Momo walking in. She was wearing a sleeveless black turtleneck with a desert red skirt that cut off right above her knees. She had a leather jacket hanging off of her shoulders. Her signature ponytail was bouncing as she walked. She smiles at me and I smile back. If I had to choose one person that wasn't Izuku, Inko ot Tenshi to be my best friend it would be Momo.
"Hey Momo!" I say with a smile. "Hello Akuma." She smiles again. She walks into the back to get changed and I continue cleaning the table.
She walks back out and heads to the counter where Inko was making a drink and switches out seeing as her shift was starting. I finish cleaning the table and walk over to the counter. "Hey Momo, why do you work here? I don't mean to sound rude I just thought that since you don't really need a job why are you working here and not somewhere like a library or a better known cafe?" I ask leaning on the counter before flailing my arms around. 'I must have picked this up from Izuku..' I think remembering how whenever Izuku gets flustered he starts flailing his arms around in panic.
I turn back to Momo to see her deep in thought. "Well," she begins looking back at me. "I guess I just enjoy spending time here." She says with a smile. Just then Izuku comes in wearing his uniform.
"Hey guys!" He greets with his award winning smile. "Hey Izu!" I say, smiling back. "Hello Izuku. How are you today?" Momo greets. "I'm doing well!" He says as he puts on his apron as to not make a mess when using his quirk.

-Time Skip-

Izuku and I were talking when somebody walked in. "Hello. Welcome to the Green Tea Cafe." Izuku says with a smile. Momo who was in to back come back to the front and I swear she had a blush on her face.

-Momo's POV-
I was in the back getting more cups and when I walk back into the front there I see a beautiful girl. She had dark black eyes, dark purple hair, and earphones jacks coming out of her earlobes. She was wearing a pair of jean shorts with a black My Chemical Romance shirt on. She had a black hoodie typed around her waist and one of her earphone jacks plugged into her phone. I felt my cheeks heat up and I walk behind the counter. "How may I help you?" Izuku asks. "Could I have a earl grey tea please?" She asked. I smile knowing that I would be making this girl her tea. Izuku makes the other drinks. He can make any caffeinated drink besides tea. He is unable to produce the tea bag so I deal with tea.
"Alright." He says writing her order on a cup. "And what's your name?" He asks. "Jiro." She smiles. "Could we have your first and last name. Sometimes people have the same name and it gets confusing." Izuku asks with a sheepish look on his face. "Sure. My name is Kyoka Jiro." She smiles at Izuku. She walks over to a table and starts doing something on her phone.
"Here you go." Izuku says as he gives me the cup. I grab an earl grey tea bag and heat up some water. Once the tea is done I put a lid on the cup and walk to the pick up part of the counter. "Earl grey tea for a Kiyoka Jiro." I say and the girl walks up. "Here you go." I say with a smile. When she goes to grab the cup she touches my hand. I feel my cheeks heat up again and I swear her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "Thank you, miss...?" "Yaoyorozu. Momo Yaoyorozu." I say with a smile. She averts her gaze before looking back at me and smiling. "Nice to meet you Yaoyarozu-san!" She says with a smile. "No problem. But please, if you do come back again call me Yaomomo. It was a pleasure meeting you Jiro-Chan." I say with a smile. "The please ute was all mine." She replies with a kind smile and walks back to her table. I go back to the front of the counter and place my  elbow on the counter and my hand on my cheek. I let out a small sigh and look at Jiro. "You like her, don't you?" I hear Tenshi ask, startling me. "W-what?" I ask in a flustered voice. "You were staring at her. It was kind of obvious that you like her." Izuku says walking past while making a hot chocolate. "Alright. Maybe I like her... but I only just met her! I probably will never see her again!" I say in a whisper-yell as to not let the whole cafe know about my dilemma. "Then just go ask for her number." A new voice suggests. I turn around to see Maggie sitting at the counter hand on her cheek, scrolling through her phone with a bored look on her face. "When did you get here?" Tenshi asks. "Oh I came in while you were making googly eyes at that girl over there. I also ordered a drink tHAT IM STILL WAITING ON!" She tells us raising her voice slightly during the last statement. "Sorry." Izuku says sheepishly while handing her her cup of hot chocolate. "Thank you." She smiles at Izuku before turning back to me and looking me dead in the eye. "Go and ask her for her number. If you don't I will." She says sternly. I gulped knowing that she would really ask for Jiro's number if I didn't. "Alright." I say as I walk out from behind the counter. I felt my cheeks getting hotter as I walk up to the girl and tap her on the shoulder. She turns around and pauses the music she was listening to. "Hm? Oh hello Yaomomo." She smiles at me making my cheeks turn even redder. "Hey, um.. so-I" I stammer our. She looks at me questioningly. I close my eyes and ball up my fists. "Could I have your number!" I blurt out. I knew I didn't yell it and it wasn't too loud but a few people did turn their heads to look at us making me even more embarrassed. I look down at her to see that she was looking at me with a blush on her face. She turns around and grabs her phone. "Um yeah." She says and I look at her in shock. She hands me her phone and I put my number in. I then grab my phone and hand it to her. She puts her number into the phone. She smiles at me and I smile back. She starts packing up her things and stands up. "It was nice meeting you Yaomomo. Have a good day!" She says waving at me while walking out the door. I smile at her and wave. "Bye Jiro." I say back.
I walk back over to the counter, my face looking as bright as a tomato. "That went well." Izuku says. I look at the time and see that the cafe should be closing soon. I then realize how little people were in the cafe. "We should start closing up." Akuma says looking at the clock. "Yeah." I say.

That right this book is a MomoJiro book! This was actually the first ship from BNHA that I had ever seen. I love this with all of my heart and I must say that I love this ship. Anyways have a good day/night, stay safe, and remember to go beyond, PLUS ULTRA!!!!
Bye!❤️