Regulars

So I realize I made a mistake. In the character introduction/info chapter I said that Mizu, Rifu, and Yagi go to a school called Koko High and that in the chapter where they talk about the shifts it says they take online classes.  Well I wanted to clear this up. While in their last year of middle school they take online classes because of trying to commit suicide(though Izuku insists on still going to Aldura) but they go to an actual high school so they switch their shifts up so that Rozu, Inko, Tenshi and Akuma take the morning shifts since Rozu and Toga(her roommate) can't afford to go to actual school so they take online classes . Also this is a long chapter. Thank you for reading this. Now onto the story!

-Spectator POV-

It has been 2 weeks since the opening of the cafe and they already have a regular. A not necessarily tall girl with brown hair, brown eyes and glasses. "Good morning!" The girl says walking into the cafe. "Good morning Verite." Izuku says getting his stuff together before he needs to head off to school. "Usual?" Rifu asks the girl now known as Verite. "Yep!" Maggie replies. "One mocha frappe coming right up!" Rifu says. 5 minutes later the girl was sitting down enjoying her drink with a chocolate frosted doughnut. "This is soooo good." Verite says after stuffing the doughnut in her mouth. "You eat this every day, what makes it so different from yesterday?" Mizu asks coming out of the back. "Well I haven't had it since yesterday, so it is really tasty to my tastebuds." Verite says, basically sperting nonsense. "What..?" Yagi asks as she brings another customer their food. "Well, I gotta head out. Bye guys!" Izuku says walking out of the cafe and to his middle school. "Bye!" The girls working at the cafe yell to him. "Oh! I need to head out too. See y'all later!" Verite says running outside to get to her art class since her school is on break.
As Verite walked out she spotted Izuku walking in the same direction as where her art class is. This is her first time going there so she decided to walk with him. "Hey Izuku!" Verite says as she catches you to him. "Oh! Hey Verite!" Izuku replies. "You don't usually come this way..." Izuku states. "Well I have an art class in this direction so I decided to walk with you!" Verite tells her friend. "T-thanks..." Izuku tells Verite. "No problem!" She replies. They continue to walk and talk until they reach Aldura. "Bye Izuku!" Verite says waving to her friend. "Verite." Izuku replies with a smile. As Verite walks away Izuku got some weird looks from his classmates, though he was used to it.

-Bakugo's POV-

I was about to walk through the gates when I saw Deku walking with a girl. 'Who the hell is she?' I thought. "Bye Izuku!" The girl says and Deku replies by saying "Bye Verite."

-Verite's POV-

I was walking away from Aldura when a Pomeranian looking dude walked up to me. "How do you know Deku?" He asked me in an angry tone. "Who's 'Deku'?" I asked him genuinely confused. "The green haired boy!" He says. "Ooooooh. You mean Izuku!" I say. "Tch" he says in acknowledgment. "Well I'm a regular at the cafe he works at!" I tell him. The boy looks confused. "Cafe?" He asks. "Yup! The Green Tea Cafe!" I say enthusiastically. "I have to go! But before I do, what's your name?" I ask him. "Katsuki Bakugo." He informs me. "You?" He asks. "Verite Tsukauchi! Nice to meet ya'!" I say and with that I walk to my art class.

-Bakugo's POV-

I walk into class and look at Deku. He seems to have this aura radiating off of him. It's like he's happy but sad at the same time. Sort of like a bittersweet feeling. He looks at me and smiles his annoying smile. I scoff in response. He starts taking notes but I don't care. The teacher walks in and we start class.

-time skip-

It was the end of the day and Deku seemed to be in a hurry. I grab his notebook just as he was about to grab it. "What's this, your diary?" I ask in a mocking tone. "Kacchan I don't have time for this. Please just give it back." He tells me in a serious tone. "Hmmm how about... no." I tell him. He stands up and starts walking out of the door. "What? Are you just gonna leave without your precious diary?" I ask him. He turns around and looks me dead in the eyes. "I'm sorry but I case you didn't hear me before, I don't have time for this. Because unlike you, I have a job that I need to get to. Also the only thing in there are just some song lyrics for my friend Momo's girlfriend. So goodbye, hope you burn in hell." And with that he walked out of the classroom leaving everyone in shock.

-Spectators POV-

Izuku has gotten back to the cafe and saw Momo making a coffee for a hobo looking man. "Hello Izuku." Momo says greeting her friend. "Hey Momo." Izuku replies. He heads to the back to get changed into his uniform. When he comes out he sees the pro heroes Present Mic and Midnight walk in. "Hello. Welcome to the Green Tea Cafe." Momo says sweetly. Momo takes their orders and gives them to Izuku who whips them up for them. "Here you go!" Izuku says. "Thank you." They both reply and go to sit down with the hobo man. Momo walks over to Izuku. "Hey Izuku, do you have any idea why Present Mic and Midnight are sitting with that man?" She asks, pointing to the group of three. "Hm? Oh that's the underground hero Eraserhead. I looked into the old reports of him and apparently he defeated a giant villain by himself in his second year at UA. Not even a group of pros could stop that villain. Also I'm pretty sure they all went to school together." Izuku tells Momo and she just listens. She's used to him talking about heroes and quirks. It's something they like to talk about.

-Aizawa's POV-

As I was ordering my coffee a boy with green hair and green eyes walked in. He was also wearing a middle school uniform so I thought he's probably just another customer. The girl who was taking my order greeted him. 'He must be a regular then.' I think to myself but then he goes into the back. When he comes out he's wearing a uniform. As he walks out from the back Hizashi and Nemuri came into the cafe and started ordering. The boy makes there coffee and we start talking I overhear them talking about us. I was surprised at how much the kid knew about me. I had finished my coffee so I got up to get a refill. "Could I get a refill on this." I ask the boy. "Sure thing sir! What was in this?" He asks me. "Black coffee. No sugar. No sweetener. No cream. Just. Coffee." I tell him and he starts making it. As he was making my drink someone walks through the door. I don't bother looking to see who it is.
"Hey Aizawa!" I hear a familiar voice say. I turn around and see Maggie. "Hello Maggie." I say. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "Oh me? I'm a regular. I was wondering how long it would take you to find this place." She replies. I get my coffee and she sits down at a booth and starts drawing.

-Time Skip-

I had just finished my third coffee and decided to head out for an early patrol. As I walk out I see my son and his friends walking towards the cafe. I decide to go the other way as to not have to talk to his dumb ass friends.

-Spectators POV-

As Verite was sitting in the corner of the cafe listening to music and drawing a few boys walked in. She recognized one of them immediately. The boy had desaturated purple hair that was styled in a way that it looked like it was floating, eye bags that could rival his fathers, a light gray shirt, a black leather jacket and a pair of black jeans. Next to him was a boy with blonde hair, grayish blue eyes, a baby blue shirt, dark blue ripped jeans, and a navy blue Midnight sweatshirt wrapped around his waist. Lastly there was a boy with yellow hair that had a black lightning bolt going through it, light brown eyes, a Pikachu hoodie, some light blue jeans, and a pair of Hage headphones similar to the ones pro hero Present Mic wears.
"Shinso!" Verite called to the purple haired boy. "Hey Verite." The boy greeted waving at his friend. The boys walk over to her. "Hello! My name is Verite Tsukauchi! Nice to meet you!" Verite says to the boys. "I'm Kaminari Denki! It's nice to meet you to Verite!" The Pikachu looking boy says. "And I'm Neito Monoma. It's a pleasure to meet you." The other less energetic blonde says.
The boys order their coffee and start to talk with Cerite. They talk about their interests and get to know each other.
"Oh! I have to go! Bye guys!" Maggie says running out of the cafe. The boys continue to talk. And then they go their separate ways seeing as the cafe was closing up. 
As they left Momo turned to look at Izuku. "I can already tell that those three are going to become regulars." She tells Izuku. "Well let's just hope that we get along with them like we get along with Verite." Izuku tells her. "Agreed." Momo says. And seeing as the three of them were the last in the cafe they closed up shop, said their goodbyes and went home.

1717 words!!!! Sorry for the long wait. I hope you liked this chapter. Well anyways, have a good day/night, stay safe, and remember to go beyond, PLUS ULTRA!!!!
Bye!❤️