Mistakes Were Made

⚠️!!Warning!!⚠️
This chapter contains a whole lot more foul language than usual. So if you are uncomfortable with that I will try summarizing what happened this chapter at the begging of next chapter. Also I edited a screenshot from bnha and the photo above is how it turned out! At the end of this chapter I put Maggie's quirk information. Hope you enjoy!

-Maggie's POV-
Today is Sunday so I decided that I would go to the cafe for the day. As I was walking I spotted a blonde with spiky hair walking on the other side of the street. I cross over. "Hey Katsuki!" I say waving with a smile. He turns around and looks at me in anger. "Who said you could call me by my first name?!" He asks, obviously pissed. "I did. Also, what are you doing walking around looking so depressed?" I ask. "None of your fucking business!" He yells at me. I put my hands up as if I was surrendering. "Well, I wanted to know if you have gone to the cafe I told you about yet." I tell him. "No." He says. "Why not? It's been a week and a half." I say. "Because, Deku works there so the place must be shit!" He says with venom in his voice. "You know, Inko is the manager, also they have Momo Yaoyorozu, daughter of Jacob Yaoyorozu, working there." I inform him. "Really?" He asks me with a look of suspicion on his face. I nod. "I was actually on my way over. You can join me if you want!" I exclaim. "Fine." He says and we start walking.
We ended up actually making conversation on our way to the cafe. I walk in with him right behind me. "Hello welcome to the Green Tea Cafe! How may I help you?" Momo asks from the counter. "Hey Yaomomo!" I greet. "Oh hello Maggie." She says with a warm smile. "Who's your friend?" She asks. "He's not my friend. I've run into him a few times and actually told him about this place." I say with a smile. Just then we hear a bunch of cups hit the floor. "What the hell is he doing here?" Rifu asks with venom dripping from her tongue. "Oh! I asked if he wanted to join me!" I tell her.

-Rifu's POV-
"Oh! I asked if he wanted to join me!" Maggie says energetically. I look behind her and glare at my past tormentor, Katsuki Bakugo. "Well, I'm sorry to say this but we don't serve douche bags or narcissistic bitches here. So I suggest you go fuck yourself and never return." I say. Katsuki looks down and Maggie turns around to look at him. Just then Izuku walks in. He notices Katsuki immediately and runs up to him, slaps him across the face, and runs to the back.
Katsuki gets up to walk away but Maggie stops him. "What's going on?!" She asks. I look at Momo and realize that we never told her about Katsuki.
"Katsuki Bakugo. He bullied and tormented everyone who works here that went to Aldura. He was the reason why we all almost jumped." Mizu says as she walks out of the back. "I mean he wasn't the only reason for me but he did hit that last button." I say. I turn back to Maggie and Momo. They are both staring at Katsuki. "I'm.....sorry...." I hear Katsuki say in barely a whisper. He tries running off but Maggie just stops him again. This time pulling him into a hug. He starts crying. "It's ok. Mistakes were made. People change. It just takes time for others to accept that." She said.

-Spectators POV-
By that point the entire staff (besides Inko who was grocery shopping) was in the front. They had no customers at that time and they were all watching this. "It's ok. Mistakes were made. People change. It just takes time for others to accept that." Maggie says as she hugs a crying Katsuki. Those words really impacted the rest of the staff. They realized that holding a grudge would only make things worse. Everyone was frozen. Rozu was the first one to move. She walked over to Katsuki slowly and hugged him. Slowly Momo walked over and hugged him as well. Soon the entire staff were hugging Katsuki. "I'm so fucking sorry for all of the shit I put you all through! I was a narcissist idiot and I acted like a bitch! Please forgive me!" Katsuki says crying. "It's alright. We forgive you." Tenshi says with a smile. Once they were all finished with crying and hugging they heard the door to the cafe open. There stood Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi.
"Ummmmm.... I'm here for Maggie. You were supposed to come help me with a case." He said awkwardly standing at the door. "Oh! That's right!" Maggie says wiping away her last few tears as she quickly packs up her stuff. "Bye y'all! See ya later!" She yells as she runs out. They all say goodbye. Soon more customers flood in and they start the day of work.

Word count: 1021

I think it's safe to say that Bakugo will be showing up more. I wanted to make this chapter a more darker themed one. I suck at angst so please tell me what you think of this! I also wanted to just say something about Maggie. Her quirk is called truth serum. Any liquid in her body is a truth serum. She also can turn any drink into a truth serum. That does take energy. Also she can't turn off the liquids in her body being a truth serum but she can turn off the other part. When she turns a liquid into a truth serum she has to not lie for 30 minutes beforehand and once she turns a liquid into a serum she has to lie for 10 minutes. I hope you think her quirk is cool. I really like it. Anyways have a good day/night, stay safe, and remember to go beyond, PLUS ULTRA!!!!!
Bye!!❤️❤️❤️