Chapter 2

Main male character in picture above.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jackson, I need a new identity." I say as I appear in Jackson's bedroom.

Too bad I caught him at a wrong time. He had his legs tangled together asleep with the naked brunette lady next to him. He was now half awake, he turns to stare at me.

"You never learn to fucking knock do you?!" He groaned with his hands over his face while laying down.

"Now, now. Get up, I've got work for you." I say as if coaxing a child, which he technically is to me. I grin at him, crossing my legs. I was sitting on a chair across his bed, by a coffee table.

"Fine." He sighs. "Go wait in the basement. I'll be down in 10."

"5." I say as I walk out of his bedroom and into a hallway.
His house is three levels. His bedroom is on the second. The third level, the basement was just one big room. Full of computers and other equipment of his. Jackson is a hacker, that takes on requests in exchange for money. I'm a regular customer of his.

I settle down on a couch, waiting for Jackson. Just as I was getting irritated, he walks in. Properly dressed in casual sweats. Yawing, he walks to his corner of super computers stuck on the wall. There were 10 screens on the wall. Sitting down on a swivel chair, he boots up all his equipment.

He turns to, "You got all the info, right?"

"Yeah." I hand him a paper indicating all my requests.

"Okay." He cracks his knuckles and gets to work. His typing speed was fast enough to leave after images. Though, to me it still looked like slow motion. "Where are you heading this time?"

"New York, America." This was the second time I've asked this human to help me with all my legal documents. The previous human died of drug overdose. Too bad, she was a good hacker that never questioned me as she grew older but I never did. Perhaps she thought she was hallucinating with all those drugs in her system.

"Alright. I've put you in the same high school as this Mythica girl. The youngest you can pull off is 18, so I'll put you in senior year." He heads towards his printers and pulls out a stack of freshly printed papers. He hands them to me. "Here, your passport, ID, and driver's license. Your parents are Russian, died in a car crash so you're moving to America to start fresh with a distant uncle that lives far away from where you'll be. I took care of the past info, such as your school record, all slightly above average. Your parents house, their taxes, and work places are all typical. That's all taken care of but I just need you to pick a residence you like."

"Pick a suite apartment, near the school. And pay the rent for the next year."

"Got it." He turns back to the computer and does what I asked. "That'll be 70 grand, bro." He grins towards me while still typing away.

I nod and take out my iPhone to send his money. I had collected a humongous amount of money throughout the years, more like centuries.

"All done." He stands up grinning.

"Thanks. I'll contact you later." I stuff all the paperwork into a black suit case.

He walks me out his house and waves at me as I head to my car.

"Goodbye, Blake Frost."