The next Samurai

Summer: Your right I hope he's holding up better than his mom.

Little did they know that Y/n was already missing them but it was overshadowed by his excitement to become a Samurai and learn from his father. As they arrived at his temple  Y/n was happy and nervous.

Jin: You okay.

Y/n: Yeah just nervous.

Jin: That's understandable but you'll get used to it.

Y/n: Okay.

*big timeskip*

After nearly 10 years Y/n's training was hard and full of sparing every single day for 7 hours but in the end Y/n mastered stone stance, wind stance, water stance, and moon stance. He also found out how to use his sliver eyes to some level and that he had 2 semblances

Ghost Stance-enters a frenzy of rage and can cut though Grimm or almost anything like a hot knife though butter
A semblance that anyone who is born with the blood of the Sakai family.

Black Rose-he can turn into black rose petals however unlike Ruby he can turn into 3 strands of petals that when united returns to normal but he can move it anywhere for example if he was fighting a nevermore he could use it to appear above it but it's harder to pull off.

If he could Y/n also was helping Blake as much as he could but when the White Fang became violent and Y/n stopped talking to Blake. But he is hoping that she'll see that the White Fang is evil.

*To Y/n's and Blake's falling out*

Blake:Y/n I'm doing what has to be done.

Y/n: I'm sorry Blake but I can't help the White Fang.

Blake: Your no Samurai your a coward.

*Y/n turns away from Blake*

Y/n: Goodbye Blake.

*After Y/n left*

Blake: I'm so sorry Y/n. I hope I see you again so I can apologize.

*Y/n is now 16*
(A/n) by the Y/n 16- Ruby 15- Yang 17

Jin: Y/n come.

Y/n: Coming dad.

Jin: Y/n you've become a great warrior and I believe its time give you these. Just then Jin gives Y/n Sakai Armor

Jin: This is my best armor and now I give you my

Family katana

Y/n: Father are you sure about this

Jin: Yes you are ready and I know I never said this as much as I should have but son... you make me proud and your a much more skilled Samurai than me. Now its time for you to choose your own path and follow your dreams.

Y/n: Thank you father for everything you've done for me and helping me become a Samurai.

Jin: It was a pleasure son now its time for you to return to Patch and become a Huntsman and be a Samurai not many were able to have both responsibilities but your strong. I know you'll be able to it.

*time skip*
Y/n is on this way home but he noticed someone fight some goons a girl with black hair and red tips.

???: You were worth every cent truly you were. Well red I'd like to say its been am eventful evening and as much as I'd to stick around. I'm afraid this [bing] is were we part ways
(BANG)

Just as it was fired Y/n jumped in front of the flair and deflected it with his sword.

[Timeskip]

Ruby: Your a Huntress and your a Samurai.
Can I have your auto graphs?

Now Ruby and Y/n still wearing his mask are listening to miss Goodwitch go on berating them for they did.

Glynda: If it were up to me you'd both be sent home with a pat on the back...

Ruby and Y/n smile

Glynda: and a slap on the risk!
*SMACK*
Ruby:eek

Glynda: But there's someone here that wants to meet the two of you.

Just then Ozpin walks in with a plate of cookies.

*timeskip to after Oz is done talking with Ruby*

Ozpin: Y/n Sakai you have silver eyes as well.

Y/n: Yes and I know how to use them to some degree.

Glynda: How can someone so young have such power? Wait! How do we know your not lying to us?

Y/n: Here I'll prove it.

Just as he says it Y/n eyes begin to glow.

Y/n: How's this for proof Ozpin.

Ozpin: Very impressive!

Y/n turns back to normal.

Ozpin: I heard that you want to be a Huntsmen along with being a Samurai correct.

Y/n: Yes

Ozpin:Well then welcome to Beacon Y/n Sakai.