1

Layla's POV

I walked in the woods until I found my camp and there was an old man and a boy searching around. I was trying to be quiet until my stupid clumsyness got in the way and I tripped over my shoe laces making their heads shoot up and my brown eyes locked with icy blue as an unimagineable pain ran through my leg. I looked up without showing any pain to see the boy with the beautiful icy blue eyes point a gun at my head so all I thought of doing was this. I wrapped my hands over the trigger and said " please....do it..." The 2 looked at me in disbelief and so when I looked up the shadowy images popped up again and it would never go away...." hey are you ok...?" the old man asked as I was shaking in fear. " Hershal lets go...it's just another insane person" The boy said coldly. " Carl....wait...." The old man said. I kept shaking until the old man touched me. " please, come join our group, I would like to see you safe with us not out here alone..." The old man asked. I hesitated but soon nodded in agreement. " I have to ask questions first though." The boy said. I nodded.

" How many walkers have you killed "

I shrugged.

" how many people?"

" 5" I whispered.

" why did you?"

I didn't answer that question. That answer was about my family.

" Why did you kill 5 damn innocent people, just answer the damn question!" The boy said cold and irretated.

" You wanna know why, why I fucking killed my own damn family, well you got a damn answer, I watched those things tear my parents and my 3 siblings and all they fucking wanted in the end was to go to heaven so go screw ourself I don't need a damn group...too much losses that way!" I yelled rudely at the boy because surely I was annoyed at his pissy attitude. I started walking off angerly until something pulled me back it was the boy he grabbed my wrist and I pulled my wrist back I did not need him.

I didn't need anybody.........