2

Layla's pov

~a day later ~

I couldn't stop thinking of them..... I saw a store to raid in a distance so I walked over to it sneakly until I finally reached the store and I walked in. Why didn't I accept that damn offer it would have been a better choice.... I went into the food aisle and took as much food I can carry until I heard footsteps coming behind me. I turned around and there stood a man. " Who the hell are you?" I asked. " Rick, you?" he asked." Layla" I whispered back. I limped away until he grabbed my wrist." please come with me." I nodded and pulled my wrist back to see the same icy blue eyes that I obviously seen before. It was the boys. The man grabbed my hand and started pulling me to a car with 2 people surrounding it. One was a koren man, and the other was an old man with a crossbow and a leather jacket and an angel's wings attached to the back of it. " Who the fuck are you little girl?" The crossbow man said. " Layla." I whispered " Glenn" Glenn said. " Daryl," Daryl said. After introducing our selves rick stated " We should get going." we all nodded and me and Glenn got in the back seat and talked for the whole journey and laughed as well.

~Time skip ~

We finally made it there and I felt my stomach turn. There opening the gate was the icy blue eyed boy.I got out and people looked at me strangely. The boy turned towards me his eye's were surprised. A few hours after people introducing themselves I finally met the boy. He said his name was " Carl Grimes." 

I found my cousins.....Lizzy.....Mika