5

finally woke up but won't talk to anyone but Michonne. She wouldn't even look at me. Dad and her had a ' chat ' eariler but nothing happened after that we were all just going to go to terminus. Some how Layla still had hope after every thing, she thought she would get her family back.

~Time skip~

 We finally made it to terminus but still somehow Layla keeps giving me silent treatment so I planned to tell her how I feel about her before we go inside Terminus. I saw her over by the creek so I walked up to her and heard sobbing " Hey, Layla" I said and she turned around with tear stained beautiful cheeks and hugged me. " Do you think Lizzy Mika are alive?" She asked. I nodded in agreement and she hugged me some more until letting go and wiping her tears. " Thanks, Carl..." She said and then kissed my cheek. I stood there frozen. She just kissed me! I did a cheer in my head. " Ok lover boy lets go" Daryl said. I laughed a little but then put a normal expression on my face and jumped over the gate with every one else. We walked into terminus and saw people doing stuff and Thangs ( A/n Lol I had to I just needed to do that!) I wasn't paying any more attention to the conversations around me until someone came up to me and started searching me. They finally ended and led us to this women selling food and Dad was looking around like a crazy person until he grabbed a person and started screaming at them so I held my gun up and Layla was just standing there looking around, I knew what she was looking for, her cousin's, Lizzy, Mika.

Gareth came out and shot his own men and so we started running when they were firing at us. We made it into a room with candles all over the place and every one started opening doors until one opened and the termunis people started shooting us and then suddenly we were surronded. " Okay I want the Ring Leader first, then the sameri, then the acher." Gareth said suddenly dad yelled at him " I'm not going in without the boy and the girl." " Fine boy, girl go" Gareth said. We walked up to the cart and shut the door and heard a voice " Rick?" The person said and it turns out that person was Glenn and Dad then said...

" Their Fucking with the wrong people."