6

la's Pov

I have been getting worse with the feeling of doubt that all my family is dead. I fell asleep on moment and the next bob, daryl, Glenn, and Rick are all gone. I have been getting closer with Carl lately and since I have been injured since the last time Gareth came in here, Carl has been very caring and clingy.

~ time skip ~

I heard a couple bombs go off in the last hour so Carl kept me away from the cart door and then Rick, Glenn, Daryl, and Bob came back and led us out of termunis. Once we were out of sight I saw someone I thought I'd never see again, Carol. I ran up to her and hugged her but some reason she didn't hug back and when I pulled away to ask her whats wrong she didn't even look at me. I thought it was weird she was hugging everyone else. I shrugged it off and conutinued walking with her until Tyrees and Judith came out of a shack and hugged their family.

I asked Tyrees where was Lizzy and Mika and he told me they were dead.

" Wait no way this can't be happening why would Lizzy and Mika be dead, their maybe in that shack just playing hide and seek, yeah thats it," I chanted as walking to the shack to meet a tearing up Carol but the worst part she said was " Mika survived the appocolipes but not her sister, and Lizzy, I killed her." She said. I started backing up and she offered to calm me down but all I did was slap her in the face. " WHY DID YOU KILL MY ONLY BIT OF FAMILY LEFT!! You know what, Screw you!" I screamed in her face sobbing but some how after her killing my cousin she slapped me hard on the face that it left a big red mark. " Good bye." I stated coldly. Grabbing my gun and knife off the ground and starting to leave every one until some one grabbed my wrist. It was Carl. I stopped pulling my arm and grabbed his cheeks and kissed his lips. " Goodbye Carl, I'll miss you." I said putting on the best smile I could do at the moment and walked away from every body.