8

Layla's Pov

I was in some room when I woke up. I felt a huge pain in my leg and I sat up and looked at my leg and saw a cast. I started looking for everyone and then quickly realized what had happen and suddenly a door opened and there stood a doctor, a few cops, and to my surprise Beth. My eyes widen as she was my closest friend I had. I jumped up and fell on the floor but caught by Beth and put back in the bed. Beth looked terrible! She had cuts and scars on her face! After a while of my check up I had to sleep so I put my head on the pilliow and fell asleep.

Carl's Pov

I couldn't get any better. I really missed Layla but worst of all, she showed her feelings towards me when she was leaving. She was my first kiss. I threw a fit about her gone to my Dad yesterday and now they are searching for her. Some people came into the group a few days after she left. They were a family. There was the mom and Dad, Sarah and Lee, then there was their twins John and Jessa, both my age, and then a little girl who reminded me of Layla, but her name was April. Me and John became friends while some reason Jessa keeps following me around and talking sweetly. 

Jessa's Pov ( OHHHH DIDN'T EXCPECT DAT DID YA!!!!)

I went somewhere alone and went on my walkie talkie and talked to Jonas my other triplet. " Do you know where she is?" I asked the retard. " Yeah, she is at Grady Memorial Hospital..." He said. " Good, good. Get her and bring her there. " I told him and shut it off and put it in my bag.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN

What will happen to Layla!