9

Layla's Pov 

I was walking towards Beth and walked with her to our chores and then she said " Do you know if anyone is safe?" she asked I nodded a yes. She kept walking with me. " Is maggie ok?" She asked then I finally answered back coldly " Maggie, Carl, Tyresse, Judy, Daryl, Carol, Glenn, Rick, Michonne, and some others we just had met." She looked at me for a second until understanding

"So Mika and Lizzie" She asked

" Mika survived the walkers not her own sister and Lizzie.....she was shot....by Carol.....she was a pyschopath then and it was the best choice for Judith." I replied coldly. 

Beth nodded sadly getting why I was so cold. I just started walking towards Carol's room to get her because Rick and some members came for us and helped her in her wheel chair limping slightly. Carol looked at me appologetic but I gave her a cold expression. We were walking until Dawn grabbed us and pulled us towards the group and I saw everyone I loved as a family. Daryl was like a father. I looked at Daryl, coldness filling my once happy brown eyes and my once never brusied face, but now I looked terrible. A large cut acrossed my forehead and my broken leg that I limp around with. I didn't see any Carl and a mentaly frowned.

One of the officers took Carol out of my grip and pushed her towards Daryl and Daryl handed the officer one of their men. Dawn grabbed Beth away from me and gave her to Rick and Dawn started walking away until Rick stated " Wait! What about Layla?" Dawn turned around and said " You killed one of us, I keep her, or, .....Noah." I glared at her fully and Noah was about to risk himself to let me be with my group but I stopped him and gave him a look that said ' let me take care of this' I walked up to her but was tackled in a hug by Beth and I nodded for her to talk to Dawn. Beth walked up to Dawn and said " I get it now..." She then stabbed Dawn and Dawn shot her. Blood splattered on Rick, Daryl, and my face. I looked shocked but shot Dawn in the head but before she died she shot my cast which caused bleeding I started limping out by being helped by Rick. 

Beth is now gone....RIP Beth Greene....