Chapter One

Yeri is the school bully, she picks on anyone and everyone. Shes even made her teachers cry on multiple occasions, no regret though. People in school know her as a cold hearted person, one of the most mean, ruthless people you've ever met.

Joy is a happy-go-lucky girl, she loves everyone. She gets along well with people, she gets good grades, and is absolutely beautiful. Shes who everyone wants to be, and if you dont want to be her, youre lying to yourself.

When Yeri sees Joy, her body fills up with hatred. She wants to avoid this girl at all costs. But Joy feels a completely different way.

Joy sighs, her phone ringing in class.

"Ms. Park, hand me your phone. You'll get it at the end of the day." Her teacher announces. "Of course, Ma'am." Joy takes her phone out and gets up embarrassed and walks to her teacher, turning her phone in.

♡end of class♡

Joy walks out of the classroom to see two students, one male and one female, both holding up a sign saying "Give Park Sooyoung her phone!" in red marker. It was funny how word got around so quickly, yet scary. Almost like she had a paparazzi. (btw go read my jenlisa fanfic called paparazzi ;p)

While walking down the hallways, Joy so greeted by her friends, Seungwan and Yerin.

"Hey guys!" Joy hugged the two tight as ever.

"Hey Joy! I was wondering if you wanted to come have a sleepover with me and Yerin tonight? Her place!" Wendy suggested.

"No thanks, I need to study. You guys should too, the big exam is coming up." Joy replied to the two dumbfounded girls.

"Okay! Well, do you at least wanna get pizza after school?" Yerin asked, using her puppy eyes.

"Sure, nothing wrong with that!" The three girls giggled while walking down the hallway, now paying attention to their surroundings and accidentally bumping into someone they'd never seen before.

"Hey, watch where you're fucking going! I almost fell, stupid ass." The girl dusted her shoulder off as if she'd been infected or something.

"I'm so sorry!" Joy panicked, it was rare for people to yell at her.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Joy asked, walking to the younger girl.

The other girl turned around, shocked to see who it was. The one and only Park Sooyoung, she'd only heard her name at school, but she's never met her.

"Tch, don't talk to me. Fucking weirdo." She turned around again, then walked up the stairs to the restroom.

Joy turned around to see Wendy and Yerin's faces bright red with anger. "Sooyoung, you're really gonna let her talk to you like that?!" Yerin scolded her.

"Maybe she's just having a bad day, you never know." Joy tried to stop thinking about it, but couldn't.

Why didn't that girl like her?