The Truth

When Wei Ying opened his eyes he saw that he was in a temple. He tried to move but was unable to move neither is hands or his legs, at that time he heard this nauseating voice.

XY: Looks like the Yilling Louzu is awake.
Ignoring him Wei Ying replied
WY: Why are we here.You don't look like one of those people who belong to this kind of holy place.
XY: Isn't it a great idea. Kidnapping you and bringing you to this Guanyin Temple, a holy place where a person like me would never come.
WY: I am impressed. Last time I met you, you were still a stupid brat at least this time you are using your stupid brain.
XY: Well it's all thanks to you, I just thought how the Yilling Louzu would think.

Ignoring his nuisance Wei Ying started to struggle but still couldn't move his body, he was getting angry at each minute.Seeing this Xue Yang chuckled

XY: Now now don't be hasty. It's just a small poison, after 5 incense time you will be free. Now let's talk business. Tell me where did you keep the yin metal, I know it's the yin metal through which you became the grand master of demonic cultivation.Won't it be a little selfish of you to keep everything to yourself, why don't you share it with me .
WY: Aren't you thinking too highly of me. Plus I don't have the Yin metal, I lost it. Even if I had it do you think that I will really tell you the whereabout of the Yin Metal,aren't you a bit stupid. You know a lot about me, don't you think that you should also know that even if you kill me you will get nothing from me.
XY: *smirks* Yes, I know a lot about you more than you think I do and I am not going to kill you but what if I kill something precious to you. Let me think, maybe your husband the great Hangwan Jun or the kids HAHAHAHA

Hearing Xue Yang talking about Lan Zhan and his kids, a chill ran through his spine.
Wei Ying knew that Xue Yang knew a lot about him as he was obsessed with the Yin metal but he never thought that he would know about his kids and most importantly about his past, about his Lan Zhan.
Seeing the look on Wei Ying's face Xue Yang continued.

XY: Why are you so surprised. Didn't I tell you that I know everything about you even your dirty little secret.Now now don't look at me like that don't you want to know how i actually found out.

Wei Ying didn't say anything he just sneered at him.

XY: Let me think where should I start.Oh right it was the first time when I fought with your Hangwan Jun, he surely does lives upto is reputation,"wherever the chaos is" Well I was a petty thief at that time, didn't know that a great cultivation sect like Gusu Lan Sect's Second Young Master will be interested in even eliminating the smallest of rat.

Xue Yang showed his left hand to Wei Ying which had a missing pinky.

XY: Do you know who did this, It's your husband. Well at that time as I got no trace of you, I started to spy on Hangwan Jun to take revenge but who knew fate was on my side.A news broke out in cultivation sect that the great Hangwan Jun has committed a sin of affair and was going to be whipped 300 times by the sect leader in the public and would be secluded for 3 years.

Hearing this Wei Ying's face changed from red to white he remembered the scar on Lan Zhan's back in that inn.He had no idea that the scars on Lan Zhan were because of him.

XY: So, at that time as I had nothing to do I wanted to dig some dirt of this so called Hangwan Jun and to my surprise on my way to Ciyai Town I met your kids, who were the splitting image of Hangwan Jun and then finally you.Isn't fate always on my side *smirks*

Wei Ying was so angry that he could mutter only a few words.

WY: Fate, my ass
XY: Now enough of nonsense, tell me where is the Yin Metal and I let your son and husband live. And if you don't, you can kiss them goodbye.

Suddenly there was a loud crash at the entrance of the temple.

LZ : Who wants to kiss goodbye.

WY: *shocked* Lan Zhan
LZ: Wei Ying