WangXian

Author's note:
Hey everyone, even if slowly I enjoyed making this story, and I hope all of you enjoyed reading it as well
Thank you for all the encouragement with votes, comments, adding them to your reading lists...they motivated me to keep going.

This story is officially complete as of this chapter, however I was wondering whether or not should I add some extra... what do you guys think, should I?

Also, I wanted to start another fanfic, will you guys be interested? If yes, do follow me so you guys can get notified!

Lemme know which one should I do? Extra, new story or both!!
Thanks again for sticking with me for so long
-Love Trudy

___________________________________

Wei Ying looks at Lan Zhan in shock.

WY: Why are you here.

Lan Zhan doesn't say anything but starts to attack Xue Yang with his Bichen, their sword clashes and the whole room is filled with bright blue light. Wei Ying knew that Lan Zhan was a good fighter but he has never seen Lan Zhan fighting so seriously.
Seeing that he is going to lose, Xue Yang starts to flee from the fight. Lan Zhan doesn't stop him because he knows that the clan leaders are waiting outside and they will capture Xue Yang. Instead he goes to Wei Ying and starts to give him his spiritual energy. Wei Ying doesn't say anything but keeps staring at him until he hears the cry of his two kids.

SZ: Mom! Mommy are you ok.

JY: Are you hurt mommy.

SZ: I knew it rich Gege will save mommy.

WY: Call him dad. He is your dad.

Lan Zhan looks at Wei Ying in shock but doesn't say anything.

SZ and JY: you are our dad!

SZ: So are we rich then, like our dad.

Soon Lan Xichen comes and takes the two kids with him to give Wei Ying and Lan Zhan some privacy.

XC: Come now kids i think ur mom and dad has something to talk about. Let's go home and wait for them and we are also going to have a banquet tomorrow so u guys need to sleep early today.
So the kids gives a last look at their parents and reluctantly leaves with Lan Xichen.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan separate from the rest of the clan members and goes towards Ciyai town. The whole way they didn't say anything to each other, it was filled with comfortable silence. After they reach at the top of the mountain Wei Ying looks at Lan Zhan and sighs...
WY: Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan look at me.
Lan Zhan hesitates at first then looks at Wei Ying

WY: Is there nothing you want to say to me.
LZ: Wei Ying. I-I...
Wei Ying puts his finger on Lan Zhan's lips and stops him from saying anything.

WY: You don't have to say anything Lan Zhan. I know everything that happened in the last 6 years.Xue Yang said everything to me and I am sorry for being rude to you for the past few days.

LZ: NO. It should be me who needs to apologise not you. I left you when you were pregnant and because of me you had to deal with so much of hardships.You had to raise two kids by your own.What kind of father and husband I am, I feel so pathetic.i should have followed you,I shouldn't have left you alone, i should have raised my kids with you. All the rules I followed to be perfect and gentleman what was the use of that. I am not a good person, I-I don't deserve your love. I should be punished by the heaven and let the lightning struck me.

Seeing Lan Zhan break down with a sob Wei Ying could not take it anymore and hugged Lan Zhan tightly.

WY: No Lan Zhan, no, it is not your fault. You tried your best to search for us didn't you. It's just our fate, it was too cruel to us. And you are an amazing husband and dad. I have seen my kids they are so fond of you and they love you a lot and I love you too. And about raising the kids they are not even that old we can raise them together, you can teach them how to be prim and proper and I will teach them how to disguise pornographic book in normal normal book and how to catch the attention of the handsome guy in the town HAHAHAHAHAHA..

Not being able to keep up with his teasing Lan Zhan shut his mouth with his own and kissed him for a long time.

The End