"I Love You"

Hiccup- he was drawing a new tail design for Toothless in his house on the edge and you were standing behind him playing with his hair and rubbing his shoulders off and on. You had been getting ready to go to bed so you were in your night dress. You started to rub his shoulders again and he stopped drawing. He moaned a little and relaxed. "That's the ticket...oh...oh yeah". He sighed. "Oh right there". He groaned. "Oh I love you". He said looking up at you. You quickly moved to the front of him and sat in his lap. "What'd I do"? He asked.

"You said the thing". You told him.

"I love you"? He asked.

"Yeah". You said calmly. You kissed him for a minute and then he pulled away. "I know what you're thinking. And I love you too". You told him he kissed you and stood up holding you. "What are you doing"? You asked. He sat on his bed and laid you back there then he laid next to you and put his head on your chest. "Do you love me or love using me for a pillow"? You asked.

"Is both an option? Cause both is good". He told you. You kissed the top of his head and quickly went to sleep holding him.

Tuffnut- you'd been joking around and it just kinda slipped out. "I love you Tuff". You said nudging him.

"I love you too y/n". He told you seriously. He locked lips with you. You'd never "made out" to say the least, but whatever happened after saying that you could defiantly say you'd had a make out session.

Fishlegs- you were standing on a table trying to smack a spider off the ceiling and he walked in. He chuckled seeing you in your night dress swatting at a spider with a broom. "If this is a regular occurrence I got to say I love it". He said petting the back of your calf.

"Guppy I love you and all, but don't get too handsie". You chuckled you got down and kissed him cupping his face. He stroked your hair and just gazed down at you.

"I love you too". He said hugging you tightly. "There's so many guys out there I'm so lucky to be yours". He chuckled.

"Well the other cells were full I don't know if I'd called that luck". You chuckled. "I'd call it fate". You told him as he lifted you down.

"I love you ". He said kissing you.

Snotlout- "y/n why are you with me when there's so many better options"? Snotlout asked sitting at the edge of his hut in the moon light.

"Because I love you idiot". You told him sitting next to him holding his hand. You leaned on him and yawned. "And don't you forget it". You said mid yawn kissing his shoulder and putting your weight on him.

"I love you too nerd face". He told you wrapping an arm around you. "I love you too".

Dagur- you'd gone on a mission with your brother and Heather to the northern markets after hearing Mala and Throk were nearly attacked there. As you flew over you saw many hunters and hurried to disguise yourselves. You were pacing around and saw the metal smith you guessed was the one Mala and Throk tried to buy from. You stood behind Heather and Hiccup while they spoke and someone caught your arm and spun you towards him.

"You really shouldn't be here gorgeous". A familiar voice under a cloak told you.

"Bold accusation to assume I'm pretty under this mask". You told him.

"I'm serious maybe you've been here before, but you need to leave now or all will be lost". He told you.

"Who are you"? You asked. "Do I know you"? You asked almost recognizing his voice before he tried to disguise it.

"I'm someone with you and your companions best interests at heart". He told you before walking away.

"Hic". You said nudging Hiccup causing him to turn to you. "I think it's the guy Mala told us about we should follow him". You told him.

"Right after we escape the bandits who have recognized us". He said grabbing your arm and running for the forest. Luckily Toothless and Windshear fired into the market to cover your escape. Later on Toothless flying over the market you saw the cloaked figure again by the docks. You watched carefully and he dropped his hood, Dagur...

"Hiccup we saw him die didn't we"? You asked. "He was gone". You said watching him be friendly to the hunters.

"Maybe he's lost his memory". Hiccup reasoned giving your hand a squeeze. You waited for him to walk away and followed him into the tunnel going back to the market.

"Bandits! Please don't hurt me I have nothing I'm but a poor servant"! He said dropping to his knees.

"Look me in the eyes and say you don't know me". You told him taking your mask down.

"You're blowing my cover gorgeous". He whispered motioning around himself referring to the hunters. "YOURE THE ONES WHO TOOK THE WOMAN I LOVED"?! He exclaimed. "You'll pay for that with your life"! He yelled. He grabbed you and threw you over his shoulder he threw a box at Heather and Hiccup and took you with him in his escape into the forest. He put you down and kissed you after taking your mask off. You started crying.

"Before you give me any explanations I'm going to say. How dare you? How could you?! Why did you"? He drooped. "Oh I love you". You said taking him by the face and kissing him. You held on and didn't let go.

"I love you too". He whispered crying some too. "I'll never leave you again". He promised. He kissed you and picked you up. "But now I need your help saving Shattermaster". He told you setting you back down. "But first". He said kissing you again. "I've been wanting to kiss you for three months". He chuckled still not letting go.

"If you ever trick me into thinking you're dead again I will give you a vasectomy while you're conscious". You told him.

"Message received if I'm alive let you know". He chuckled nervously.