First time leaving a mark

Hiccup- you were in his hut on the edge and he was working on his "secret project" he wouldn't even tell you about. You were sitting on Toothless's back and decided to go for a walk. "I think I'm going to head down to the river you can join me if you like." You told Hiccup walking towards the door. "Unless there's any reason I should stay". You stopped trying to get his attention. "Hic I'm going to flash you in ten seconds". You said holding the hem of your shirt. You counted down from ten. He didn't budge.

"Hun I can see everything you're doing from over here, your reflection is in what I'm doing, teasing not cool". He chuckled. You went up behind him and laced your hand in his hair.

"Break time peg leg". You ordered him.

"I can fit one in". He told you kissing you upside down. Toothless squawked and curled into a ball to sleep. You pulled Hiccup upstairs and he whimpered being dragged by his hair. You pushed him on the bed and kissed him you kissed for a good amount of time. Including tongue and him really feeling of your curves. He abruptly pulled away. "Sapphires that's what I need sapphires"! He cried sitting up with you. You wrapped your arms and legs around him kissing his neck and he stood up and carried you back downstairs to his project. Meanwhile you sought revenge. You sucked on his neck, down his collarbone, and up his jaw just a little leaving a trail of soon to be purplish red bruises. You stood up and went upstairs to take a nap seeing as he was too busy for you at that moment.

About twenty minutes later without a second thought he went outside to tell Fishlegs something. Of course the ever worried Fishlegs noticed your marks and panicked asking what they were from since they weren't there that morning. Much to his dismay he had to explain. "Y/N"! He yelled running to your shared hut waking you up by jumping on the bed and onto you.

Tuffnut- you'd been a little awkward about kissing since you'd been dating and he actually asked to do "typical make out things" with you. You agreed after he explained what they were. You were out in the woods behind the edge and managed to ditch Ruffnut with Snotlout for a while. You noticed him doing little things like checking his hair and breath. Out of no where you grabbed him by his shirt collar and slammed him against a tree before he could object you kissed him. He slipped his tongue in resting his hands on your hips you didn't go much past a really great French kiss before his hand "slipped" down to your butt and you accidentally sunk your nails into his shoulders. "That's not happening today nope nope". You told him walking away.

Fishlegs- you were together in his hut at the edge you were writing a letter to Heather and he was sitting on his bed petting Meatlug. he was beating himself up blaming himself for something he had no control over. "Guppy, stop". You ordered kissing him. He pushed Meatlug away gently and pulled you in close to him you sat in his lap and kissed for a good few minutes before he moved a hand down to your thigh and you began using some tongue just a little before you pulled away.

"Can't say I remember what I was mad at myself about". He chuckled kissing you sweetly for another second. You then moved to kiss his shoulder. You left a mark on his shoulder and pulled away proudly. "Did you just... really"? He laughed.

Snotlout- you'd kissed during a feast on Berk and decided to sneak out to the arena for a bit of alone time. You were having a passionate kiss which turned to some grinding, the use of tongue and a hickey left on Snotlout's shoulder and your collar bone. You'd began to kiss again and suddenly heard a scream. You turned around and there were Astrid and Hiccup! "Looks like this area is occupied time to go". Hiccup said turning around to leave.

"Get your mits off of my Little sister"! Astrid yelled attacking Snotlout which lead to several much larger bruises.

Dagur- you were in the clubhouse on the edge and he had been teasing you about being brave while little to his knowledge you were leaving a little trail of purplish marks down his neck and over to his shoulder. "If you're so brave I bet you'll make out with me right here and now and not freak out about someone walking in on us". He said. You moved to sit straddling him and kissed him passionately. He snuck his tongue in and found and good spot to play with. You pulled away and went for his neck leaving a few new marks on it. He gently bit down on your shoulder after pushing the sleeve away and started kissing and licking your neck. He did this up until you heard a yell... Hiccup walked in and saw your position he quickly pulled out his fire sword and aimed it at Dagur.

"I don't think I'm anything if I'm not brave". You told Dagur kissing his cheek and running away as fast as possible.

"Hiccup, I'm sorry next time we'll be more discreet"! Dagur told him.

"THAT IS MY OLDER SISTER DISCREET OR NOT YOU'RE GOING TO DIE"! Hiccup yelled attacking Dagur.