First time sleeping in the same bed

Hiccup- you were used to sharing a bed but not in a romantic way. You got in bed the night after you kissed him, not thinking much of it. He came into the room and took off his vest. "I'll sleep in the other bed". He said clearing his throat.

"What why? Stoick seemed fine with our little arrangement". You stood up and hugged him. "It's not like we're doing anything". You told him taking his hand.

"Yeah". He sighed kissing your hand. He sat on the edge of the bed and you climbed back into bed while he took his boot and leg off. He laid back in bed and you took his hand. He squeezed your hand back and pulled you against him. "This alright"? He asked. You nodded and rested your head against him. "Goodnight (Y/n)". He said kissing your head.

"Goodnight Hiccup".

Snotlout- you leaned against his shoulder in his home on the edge and he noticed you were half asleep. "You tired"? He asked.

"Yeah I should head back to Astrid's". You sighed. "But she's not home". You realized since she'd gone to Defender of the Wings Island.

"Yeah". He agreed although confused. You took his hand and pulled him to his feet. You collapsed into his bed and giggled.

"Yeah ok move over"! He laughed laying next to you closely. You cuddled against him and he held you by the waist. "Night precious".

"Night baby".

Fishlegs- you had been sleeping in odd places around his hut even after you started dating you hadn't gotten the hang of sleeping in a bed or flat on your back. "(Y/n), darling you don't look comfortable". He said propping up on his arms. "Why don't you at least sit over here". He told you taking your hand. You obliged and sat where his pillow would go. "I didn't think this through". He chuckled.

"Just put your head there". You told him motioning to your lap.

"Alright". You nodded putting his head there. You stroked his hair and you were comfortable with it. You dozed off eventually perfectly happy.

Dagur- you had met each-other half way at defender of the wings island. You cuddled up with him at your little camp sight. You had both been crazy busy so you hadn't seen him in a while. You leaned on his chest. "I've missed you". He told you playing with your hair. You straddled his lap and kissed him.

"I missed you too". You told him. He yawned and you smiled. "Long flight"? You asked and he shrugged. "We can talk more in the morning let's get to bed". You said resting your hand on his cheek. He picked you up and went to your tent. He laid back comfortably on the mat and you laid flush against him and he jumped slightly in surprise. "Is this ok"? You asked.

"Perfectly fine"! He told you a blush apparent holding you tightly. "Makes me really happy actually"! He smiled at you.