Chapter 1

LOUIS

Louis Tomlinson was really nervous.He had just received an email from his old high school,Wanster High about a five year reunion coming up!In all his high school years Lou had always dreamed of his reunion

.Meeting your friends,laughing at old memories and crying again at the end of the day when it would be time to say goodbye.Unfortunately,Louis hadn't spoken to his four ex-best friends and ex-band mates since school had been over.

Zayn had left during the middle of their final year claiming that he had to concentrate on his 'academics'and he didn't have time for the band anymore.The rest of them had disbanded towards the end of the year after performing only a few more gigs.

It just didn't feel the same without Zayn. Lou had always been afraid of change and he didn't want to lose his friends along with the band,but as they graduated,they lost touch.They weren't even following each other on instagram!

This email however,changed everything.Would it be too awkward or will he manage to get his friends back?Louis pushed his chair away from the desk and rolled toward his bed.His roommate Kevin walked in. "Sup Tomlinson?"he said.

Putting his feet up on the bed Louis said, "I got an email about my high school reunion today." "You scared of facing that Harry again?"he asked,reading his mind.Louis sighed, "It's not only Harry,all of them.But yeah I'm scared to meet him after what happened on graduation day."

*FLASHBACK TO FIVE YEARS AGO WHEN THEY GRADUATED*

"Mum no more pictures,"Louis whined but stood still as his mother clicked another picture of his sister Lottie and him standing in front of their school. "I can't wait till I graduate,"Charlotte said wistfully.Louis playfully punched her in the arm, "Don't say that.I for one don't want to leave."He looked sideways and saw his mates Liam,Niall and Harry standing together and laughing. "Be back in a minute,"he told his mum and rushed off to meet his friends.

Jumping on Liam's shoulders with so much force he fell a little back Louis cheered, "Yess we madeee ittt!!"They cheered and Louis's first reaction was to hug Harry.They stayed like that with each others arms on their shoulders as they laughed.Suddenly Liam said, "Guys look,Zayn's over there, let's go congratulate him."

"Hey man!"Liam called as they neared Zayn. "Hi guys!Congrats!"Zayn said. They hi-fived when when Zayn's girlfriend,Gigi came up to them.She gave the others an apologetic smile as she grabbed Zayn's arm and dragged him away.

"Aaahh that was weird,"Niall laughed. "I hereby swear never to let a girlfriend drag me away when I'm with my bros,"he said.The others laughed because Niall had never had a girlfriend till now.

Although there was once this time a girl who liked him had come over to his house,but he somehow had managed to set fire to his sweater!No one knows how THAT happened.Regardless the fire story spread through school and was the start of many jokes.

"Agreed,"Harry and Louis chimed in. Liam said, "That's not fair, you both are gay!" "For each other,"Niall coughed.The two of them blushed but didn't say anything.As a few of the only (open) gay members of their grade,they had been subjected to a lot of teasing. "So Liam,"Harry said,taking the attention of him and Lou. "Are you saying you would ditch us for a girl?"The school heartthrob smiled, "Nahh,not even the gods above can separate us."

"Hey Lou I need to talk to you,"Harry whispered into Louis's ear.It sent a shiver down his spine as goosebumps rose on his arms. "Sure,"he whispered back. Liam smirked at them. "What are you too whispering about?"though his smile said he knew what was going on.Niall was bouncing on his toes looking like his head was going to burst.