Chapter 8

(A/N)

GUys I'm baaacckkk!!!Sorry for the late update but ugh exams. 
Anyhoo               

 LOUIS

I feel like the luckiest guy on the entire planet!I still couldn't believe he forgave me,that right now at this very moment we were pressed together in Liam's car together with me almost falling into his lap at every turn.

It had been fifteen minutes since we left the warehouse and we had already started car games.Currently we were just singing,oh god how I've missed us all singing together.As we belted out the lyrics of Shawn Mendes' Wonder,I looked around to see Niall eating a huge sub,wait what?Where dd he get that from?Liam was trying to concentrate and drive like the responsible kid he is while Zayn was trying to make him laugh.And Harry,Harry was laughing at Niall who now had ketchup all over his face.I swear his laugh is the most contagious and beautiful sound.

"Oh for gods sake Niall!"I laughed then squealed as he tried to rub it on my shirt.I playfully batted him with my hand only to get ketchup on my hand. "Haha see that's what you get with messing with the Captain Nialler!" "Captain Nialler!"I mocked. "Captain of which ship may I ask?" "The Larry Stylinson ship of course!"Shit!He did not just say that.I quickly turned to look at Harry but he was busy texting someone on his phone.Thank the freaking gods. "Niall!"I whisper shouted, " why the hell would you say that in front of Harry!"Sure I still like him,but he did NOT need to know that.He could never know that,it would just end in flames.Niall just shrugged and wiped his face with a tissue that Zayn was offering.

"Hey guys look what Gemma just sent me!"Harry exclaimed all of  sudden.He showed his phone to Zayn and Liam who were sitting in the front seats first.They burst out lauging immediately. "Oh god we actually" Zayn tried to get out but fell into another fit of giggles. Liam was also laughing along.I craned my neck to catch a glimpse of what was so funny .Harry then turned it to Niall and me.It was a picture of he five of us,years ago.Oh god we looked so dorky in those clothes and bowl cut hairstyles. Well at least the rest of us looked dorky,Harry looked beautiful,he always did.

 Well at least the rest of us looked dorky,Harry looked beautiful,he always did

I hid my face in my hands. "Oh god whyy!!"I exclaimed.Harry gave me a strange look then chuckled. "I was telling Gem about  what happened,in the barn I mean." 

"Warehouse,"I corrected.

His dimples deepened. "Warehouse.And right now he's fangirling or whatever you call that something about her otp not being wrong after all and she has been stupid for five years?I have no idea what that is but I agree with the stupid part,but that was actually her whole life.Then she sent me this." "What' an otp?"I asked at the same time Niall jumped. "Gemma thinks it's otp again!!AND SHE DIDN'T TELL ME?"then he proceeded to text someone furiously on his phone.Weird child.

"I have no idea,"Harry said and the other guys shook their heads.Meanwhile Niall was bouncing in his seat like he's downed a whole bottle of energy juice.

"Hey wait show me the picture again Haz."Zayn asked.Harry handed the phone.Z looked at it thoughtfully for a while and said. "Look at you and Lou,you guys aren't even paying attention to anyone else,just yourselves."Liam chuckled, "Seem like your right mate."I paled,Niall hadn't told him had he?No Nialler wouldn't do that.

"Yeah it looks like we're proper lost in each other,"Harry winked at me. "It's a shame we didn't know we had liked each other then."The guys laughed but I wasn't listening.Harry said liked as in past tense.As in not anymore.Fuck,I already knew I was up for hurt.I just didn't think about the extent of it. 'You okay Lou?"Harry asked worriedly and I  quickly nodded and turned to face Niall so he wouldn't see the blatant lie in my eyes.

He was still texting Gemma or someone when he looked up and said, "For your information that wasn't the only time we had photoshoots and you were only looking at each other."We all gaped a him.Niall shrugged, What I pay attention?Also does anyone have any food?I'm starving." "NiNi you just ate,Liam chided but handed him a chocolate nevertheless.

"THANK YOU LEEYYUMMM!!"he exclaimed and stood up,reached in front an landed a loud slobby smack on Liam's cheek.The car suddenly swiveled as Liam lost his concentration and I noticed his cheeks were dusted with a faint pink.Weird.Maybe this trip would bring an interesting turn of events.I saw Niall happily eating his chocolate but he was also blushing a bit.Well well well...this would be really interesting maybe.

"Okay we should arrive in about an hour guys,"Liam said,checking google maps. "I don't know whether to be happy about that or sad,"I admitted. "Well be happy cuz we're staying in a hotel on the beach!"Liam said. "Where are we staying anyway?"Zayn asked. 

"The Silver Starland,"Liam said smugly and my jaw dropped open.No fookin way.THat was this really expensive hotel wqhere even celebrities went to! "YOu mean that really posh place?"Niall said looking as stunned as me. "HOw did you even-"

"I pulled some strings,"he smirked.

'It has three pools,a full arcade,a luxurious spa and all our meals are prepaid so we only have to pay for food when we eat outside,but then again,this place has fourteen different restaurants with different cuisines in each!"

Niall was looking at him like he was an actuall god.His eyes were glazed and he squealed. "Lima bean are you saying free food for two weeks!!!I love you I love you I love you!YOu're the bestttt" "Wait can you say that again so I can record it?"I need to play that for you the next time you get mad at me for getting you three burgers instead of four."NIall pouted, "I'm Irish I can't help it,we need to eat.

"Also how are we dividing the rooms?"LIam asked. "There are three single rooms and one double." "Let's rock paper scissors for it,"Haz said. "YOu guys go first I need to keep my hands on the wheel,besides we're nearly there,"Liam said. "YOu know if you lift one hand for a secong nothing will happen,"Zayn chided but he turned back and played with Harry.he threw rock and Harrry threw scissor. "YES"Z pumped his fist in the air.

I played with Niall and won paper to rock.Niall beat Zayn and Harry with rock and scissors.I lost to Zayn,paper to scissor.Just then Liam came to a halt in front of a breathtaking hotel.It looked huge with lush green fields and a beautiful driveway.Rolling the windows down you could even hear the waves crashing behind and the salty smell was amazing.Liam turned around,who am I playing with. 

NIall raised wis fist and won from lIam,Harry lot and Zayn and Liam kept tying over and over again till we got bored.Then it was my turn,just then it hit me,if I lost,I'd have to share with Harry.Shit,no way in hell would I survive if that happened.The thought itself tempted me to pull a Joey Tribbiani and say FIRE.

"You okay there mate?"Zayn said sounding worried.I gave him a small smile and made a fist to play.Rock Paper SCissors.Oh shit,Liam played paper,I played rock.I inwardly died.

I guess it's officiall then,I'd be staying with Harry Styles.

(A/N)

I know this isn't as long as other chapters..but I'm trying.I love you all so much!!Thanks for the support guys it means a lot:)

-D xx