Chapter 5

HARRY

I could legit feel the other guys trembling with rage beside me.And they had a right to.He was homophobic and treated us all like shit.The only reason we even went to him for hep in the first place is because his family is well loaded and got us into places for gigs and stuff.Of course now that our band in no more we don't have to even associate with him.That was probably the ONLY good thing about us splitting up.

"Let's just ignore him and go,"I whispered to the others.I tried pushing them gently to the side,but for some reason Louis wasn't budging. "C'mon,let's go."At first I thought he had frozen in shock or anger and the others tried getting him to move too.Simon had now turned away from us and was talking to some other lad who looked really stricken.Louis grabbed my arm in warning and I would be lying if I said tingles didn't run up my arms.That's when I finally realized why Lou had frozen.

Because the guy that Simon was talking to was our raven haired friend and ex band mate,Zayn. And he looked like he would get sick right at this moment.

"Let's go,"Liam said,almost inaudible.But we all nodded and followed him to where the pair were standing.

"I don't think you fucking get what I'm saying.Are you so vain and dense?Are you good for nothing except looking in mirrors?.."Simon was saying.We stood behind Zayn and Simon widened his eyes at us.Niall put his hand on Zayn's shoulder and he jumped up in shock.

"Oh Nialler,it's you,"he looked relieved. "All of you,"he mumbled and looked at Simon in fear.Well it looked like Simon was still bullying Zayn.Which is weird because when he was in the band Zayn was the least bothered by him and after he left Simon didn't talk to him at all,lucky punk.But whatever this exchange was about,this wasn't high school anymore where Simon could just waltz through and get what he wanted.

"So Zayn we need to talk to you and Simon maybe you could go annoy someone else,I would say someone who cares,but then you'd keep searching right?"I said in a fake sweet voice. 

"Oh so I don't get a warm welcome after not seeing you guys for five years,but Zayn who abandoned you get one?"he huffed.

"I thought Haz told you to take your sorry ass to someone who cares,"Niall said,his voice laced with venom.It was kinda scary seeing Niall like that.I'd always thought him to be an adorable puppy.I never thought he could even get remotely angry.The thought frightened me.But then again,if anyone deserved to be talked to like this it was Simon.

Simultaneously Louis and Liam each wrapped an arm around Zayn and we went back towards the back of the gym.Sitting down on some of the plastic chairs laid out we sat in a circle,with Louis and Liam on either side of Zayn,me next to Lou and Niall on my other side.

"Hey you okay man?"Liam asked in concern. Zayn shuddered resting his head in his hands.He was quivering.Then he shook his head like he was scolding himself and sat up straight, "I'm good.Thanks guys."

"What did he want?"Louis asked softly. Zayn looked uncomfortable so he quickly added, "You don't have to tell us,it's okay.We're still here for you."We all nodded in agreement.

"I really appreciate this guys,especially since you know.."he trailed off. "Don't sweat it dude,"Liam said. 

"No seriously I'm sorry,"

"If I have to hear another apology again I will kill everyone!!!!"Liam said fiercely and we all laughed. "Yeah I'm not really sure if I should tell you guys right now,"Zayn said,serious again. "Hey,it's okay,"Niall said.

"What did you mean by more apologies?"Zayn asked inquisitively.Louis and I immediately looked down to the floor.I bit my lip in embarrassment when Zayn said, "I'm taking it that these two had a fight and waited till now to sort it out?"