Chapter 10

LOUIS  

It's been three days of our vacation and these have been the best three days of my life in a long time.I don't even remember the last time I enjoyed myself.The beach is so nice and warm and the ocean is so pretty. The hotel is amazing,you should really see Niall at the buffet,he eats all of it.I think that's why the other guests have started coming a little earlier for breakfast now,so Nialler doesn't finish it all.I'm sure they're cursing us so much right now.

Okay I'll admit,the first night rooming with Harry was kinda awkward but we're past that now.It's actually quite lovely staying with him.I missed us so much.

*flashback to the first night starts*

I playfully pushed Harry. "Loooehhh,don't do that I ate so much!"he complained. "'In the normal world we eat with our mouths and not our tongues!"I teased.He pouted at me, "I SO do not eat with my tongue!"

"You SO do,"I countered. "Also you sound like Phoebe and Daisy when they tell me the latest celeb gossip,"

His face softened at the mention of the twins. "The last time I saw them they were so tiny,"he said.I rolled my eyes, "They're still tiny,just more of a nuisance." "How can you even say they're tiny Lou,you're so tiny yourself."

I glared at him,he knows I'm touchy about my height,unless he forgot...Nahh he wouldn't.He's the only one I had ever told that I'm not 5'9 as I claim to be but I'm actually 5'7. For him I guess 5'9 and '7 look the same,he's a giant after all.I saw the twinkle in his eye telling me he was joking but I still playful turned my back and said, "I can't believe you would stoop that low Hazza."

"Louis,"he said matter of factly. "Of course I have to stoop low,"he said.What did he mean?

"To pick you up silly!"he finished.Suddenly his strong arms were wrapped around my waist,hoisting me up and tickling me. "Stop-Haz-stop,"I managed to get out.

"What's the magic word?"he said. "No you peasant I will not surrender,"I giggled-actually giggled!What that man does to me I swear.

"Suit yourself then,"he said.Then he started nuzzling the nape of my neck,tickling me further.I felt like my whole breath would be taken away from me.As if the tickle torture couldn't get any worse,he took out his tongue and licked my neck,featherlightly,like he was touching my skin but at the same time he wasn't.Oh god,I felt myself get excited,down there.I had to make this top,or it would get weird too soon.

"H-H-Harry!"I pleaded. "Stop!"He made no move to stop.

"Please,"I finally breathed out,giving in to him,submitting

He threw me onto the bed and Ii turned back to see him with a satisfied smirk plastered on his face. "I knew I could make you bow down!"he said proudly.And me being the mature man I am,stuck my tongue out at him.

He rolled his eyes at me.Looking at the time on my phone I nervously said, "I guess we should sleep now,we have to get up early for surfing." Harry nodded, "Yeah we should,but I really don't know why I let Liam and you talk me into going surfing.I absolutely hate it!"I puffed out my chest, "That's because you have to submit to Lilo supremacy."

"Lilo?"

"Liam and Louis."

"You sound like Niall,"Harry groaned.

"Yeah,Niall was the one who made up this name,though I find it much easier to refer to two people now."I admitted,nodding my head.

"So why is your name second?"

"Huh?"

"As in why is it Liam and Louis and not Louis and Liam."  Why is anything before another dummy.