Chapter 7

HARRY

I woke up with a smile on my face.Today was the day.I hurried on to get ready,my suitcases had already been packed to perfection the night before,I just couldn't wait!We were all supposed to meet by Niall's mom's house by ten today and it was only seven but I just couldn't sleep!!This was going to be soo much funnn!!!!I debated going over early but I hadn't met Maura in five years and I doubt she would appreciate it if I landed on her doorstep early in the morning. Oh well...

This month had been amazing!Since I'm on break I was staying with mum right now.And Gem had kept visiting during the weekends.I texted the guys a lot and we video called every Sunday.Niall,Zayn and I met up a few times also.Liam was busy training most days and Louis' term wasn't over yet.I'm not sure what I felt about that.On one hand I loved spending time with Nialler and Zayn and at first I thought it would be awkward but it kinda felt like there was never a five year gap between us!I was a little glad Lou wasn't there because even though I told him I forgave him and deep down I knew my heart had forgiven him,it still didn't take away five years of pain. 

On the other hand I missed him terribly.Even more than I did on our hiatus.It's like now that I got a whiff of him again,I just didn't want to let him go,never again.We still talked though.We texted quite a lot,and we called a couple of times but they usually ended with me trying to convince him to actually study for his end of the term exams.Some things never change I guess.But we were all meeting today!FINALLYY!!Maybe during this trip everything would be back to normal.Well everything would be normal if I hadn't confessed to Lou.Okay stupid Harry,don't think about that,you can't change the past,no point thinking of it.

I pulled on a pair of yellow shorts and made my way to the kitchen. "Morning mum!"I explained.She was sitting on the chair drinking tea and reading something.She looked up at me,her eyes crinkling. "Someone is smiley today!"she said. "Muu-uumm!!I'm not five!!"I protested.She laughed and said, "So what are you then?" "Happy!Excited!Elated!"I suggested. Mum furrowed her brow, "So then why not smiley?" "Cuz I'm not five!"She grinned and ruffled my hair. "You sure act like you're five Harrold."I pouted and she laughed at me. "Pouting isn't exactly helping your case."I huffed and she hugged me. "I'll miss you,she said."I hugged her back, "Me too." "I know," she said. 

"Now shouldn't you wear some clothes?You'll scare everyone going out like that,"she motioned to my shirtless state.I smirked, "More like I'll bless everyone's eyes."I said.She rolled her eyes at me and said, "Go wear a shirt or no breakfast."That got my attention.I ran upstairs, her laugh following me.I quickly pulled on a grey tee and ran back down,my stomach rumbling.What?I'm a growing man I need to eat.Not as much as Niall,but I still need to.The smell of warm baked good reached my nostrils and I peeped to see my mum holding a plate of brownies.No scratch that,not any brownies.The best brownies in the whole entire universe!Banana baked brownies!!Some people find them disgusting.I on the other hand LOVE them.I honestly have the best mum ever.

I ran in and tackled her in a hug. "I LOVE YOU!!!"I exclaimed.She chuckled, "I'm assuming this sudden new affection is because of the brownies?"I nodded cheekily."Well then I'm sorry to say,I'm not the one you love,"she said. Huh?What did she mean by that. She said, "Well I opened the door for the milkman this morning and he handed me this box of banana brownies saying that someone had asked him to deliver it here."My eyes widened. "Mum!It could be poisoned!!
"I exclaimed snatching my hand away from the gooey goodness. She laughed, "I was sceptical of it too but there was a note,and it was pretty believable.So I warmed them up for you."

"Who was it from?"

"And that I can't tell,""

"What!why?"

"Because the note said not to tell you,"

"Are you going to listen to some bloody stranger or your own son?"