12. A Christmas Ought To Remember.

Dashing through the snow, on a one-horse open sleigh,
Over the hills we go, laughing all the way!
Bells on bobtails ring, making spirits bright,
Oh what fun it is to ride and sing a sleighing song tonight!

Jingle bells! Jingle bells! Jingle all the way!
Oh what fun it is to ride on a one horse open sleigh!
Jingle bells! Jingle bells! Jingle all the way!
Oh what fun it is to ride on a one horse open sleigh!

Happy Christmas Eve guys!! I know the song and situation don't match but who says no for a song!

"No!" Caren yelled. "No! No! Never!"

"Oh come on, Caren! It's only a song!"

"I would agree to the song, but you singing it? No! Either take voice lessons and sing better or don't sing! But please don't damage my ears with that tone deaf voice of yours!"

"My voice is good! You lack taste in music!" I teased him.

"I'm not being able to concentrate!" He whined.

"What are you doing? Taking your O. W. Ls?" I tried to peek into his work but he kept his hand on top.

"You can't see!" He blushed. I looked at him mischievously.

"You're sending her an owl, aren't you?"

"It's Christmas Eve, so duh!"

"Oh? Let's see what have you written to your princess!"

"No!" He leant on the parchment to cover it. "You can't see!" He said sheepishly.

When that happens, my brain enters the ring. I looked out and squinted my eyes.

"Is that..... is that Megan's owl?" I asked him. His eyes lit up, his face brightened. He looked as if he finally got a purpose in life.

"Where?" He immediately got up. I pointed to the window.

"There I could see it at a distance!"

He followed my gaze. "Where?"

"Keep looking!"

He kept his gaze there, frowning with utmost concentration. I couldn't hold it anymore and burst out laughing. He looked at me and frowned.

"Megan has a cat, silly!" I waved that piece of parchment he was trying his best to hide doing a victory dance in my mind.

He gasped. "Oh no you don't!"

But I was already a safe distance away from him. I read aloud.

"My dearest Megan," Giggle. "I hope you're fine. Don't ask me because I'm definitely not....."

"No! Please don't!" Caren pleaded. As if I will listen.

"..... because ever since I first saw you, I never had been fine. Liar! You were totally alright! I had never been fine ever since you entered my heart and made it your home! It may sound exaggerating, Of course it is exaggeration! But it is the truth. Separation from you is like life with half a heart, the other half being you. I am really fortunate to have you as an integral part of my life, as the missing peice of my puzzle. You are, you were and you will forever remain in my heart.

Wishing you a very happy Christmas Eve for you and your family.
With lots of love and best wishes
Yours and only yours,
Caren!"

I burst out laughing at the end of the letter. He crossed his arms over his chest and sulked at me.

"Mean!" He hissed as he snatched the letter from my hand.