Chapter 3

She slapped him. He was shocked. She threw the phone on his chest. "You bastardized bitch. You fucker, you cheater. I hate you! It's over. I still can't believe you are cheating on me with my best friend!" she said.

Anaisha packed her clothes and took a cab back to her place. She threw her bag in it and dropped to the floor crying.

How could she not see. Why did he cheat. How dare Jennifer do this to her. All the thoughts running in her mind...

A few weeks later...

Anaisha threw the bottle of beer on the floor as it shattered to pieces. She was pissed, that was her last bottle. Just then, the door opened.

It was Aryan. He had a smile on her face but when he saw her house and her, his smile faded away and a concerned look replaced it.

He rushed to her, kneeled down beside her and caressed her cheek. "Are you ok?" he asked. "Why do you care. You are a man. All men just act like they care but actually they don't. Even Aditya was like that. I thought he fucking loved me, but he cheated. And now, you are just here to pep talk to me. All men are the same!" she shouted in her drunk state.

Her eyes red and puffy, her lips swollen, her hair mess. She looked more slim than before. Just when he was about to say something, she trailed off saying.

"Get ou-" and she pass out.