Chapter 5

Few weeks later...

"Aryan!" Anaisha shouted. She shouted his name again and finally got out of bed and went to the hall. She saw him on the phone, talking to someone

"Ya, so I will meet you tonight. Bye beautiful," he said and cut the phone. Anaisha frowned.

"Oh sorry, I was on the phone," he said. "With?" she asked. "My date, Akanksha," he said.

"Oh," she said softly. "Anyway, what do you want?" he asked. "N... Nothing," she said and went back to the room.

Anaisha's pov...

I ran in the room, slammed the door and dropped to the floor crying. I thought he had feelings for me. I thought he knew I was in love with him. I thought he was in love with me.

How could I even going like that. He only loves me as a friend  and me, I am always falling for the wrong guy.

Will it be selfish to stop talking to him? Ugh, fuck it.

I walked out of the room and sat on the couch, ate chips and watched a movie.

Authors pov...

Aryan came out after a while and sat beside her. He stole her chips. "Array, you are normally very protective over your food. Why not today?" he joked.

She didn't reply. "Anaisha, are you OK?" he asked her. But she still did not reply. He offed the TV and turned her to him.

"I am asking you something," he said. She finally looked at him. But her eyes trailed down from his eyes to his lips.

She gulped and just did what her heart told her to. Which was to kiss him.