Chapter 11

A few weeks later...

Akash and Arohi finally left with their little one. Anaisha entered the work out room to see him doing deep workout that too shirtless.

She gulped. "Ba...baby. M.. My b.. Brother... An... And... Aro... Arohi left," she stuttered. He smirked and put down his weights.

He turned to her. His hair was messy, just how she liked it. He walked to her and pulled her to him, not caring whether he was sweaty or not.

She licked her lips. He pulled her shirt up and took it off. Surprisingly, she was wearing a sports bra. He was about to pull her shorts to but then he felt her nails scrape his muscular arm.

"Want me to help you work out?" he whispered. "Yeah," she moaned. He lifted light weights and gave it to her. He stood behind her and held under her hands. His hot breath was on her neck. "So hot," he whispered.

His cock twitched in his pants at the feel of her but move. "Stop!" he groaned. She smirked. "Like it?" she asked, and moved her bum against his crotch again.

He groaned and she out down the weights. She turned to him and wrapped her arms and legs around him. He held her butt and squeezed it.

He brought her to the bathroom and magic happened there.

After a while...

They were both asleep.

Aryan's pov...

I woke up to see my better half sleeping. I still can't believe she is mine. At last. I finally get to love her.

Sometimes I feel it's too early but them I say, I love her. I want to have the right to call her my wife. I want her to carry my babies for 9 months.

I want my children screaming mama to her. I just want her. No, I need her.

I was thinking, she woke up. "Penny for  your thoughts?" she said. "Nothing," I replied.

She smiled and pecked my lips. God, I can never have enough of her lips. I held her left hand and stroked her ring finger.

She smiled. "How nice would it be to have a ring on it," I said, not knowing I said it out loud.

She looked up at me in shock. "Oh no, I said out loud didnt I. Shit. Baby it's o-" she kissed me.

She kissed me hard. And if I am not mistaken, I felt a tear drop of my cheek. She was crying. I pulled out and wiped her tears. "Why, what happened?"

"I love you!" she said out loud.

"I wanna marry you," she said which made my face go blank. Did she just read my mind.

"I want that too," I said.

She climbed on me. "Let's start our research then," she said and kissed me.

Next day...

We both were sitting in front of our laptops. My lappy was on Google searching for best places for destination wedding while her lappy was on zoom.

We were zoom calling her brother and bhabhi. We decided on one place at last. Lake Como, Italy.

A month later...

Many relatives were invited. It was the mehendi ceremony. My beautiful wife to be was getting her mehendi done. And I was given the duty to feed her.

Authors note: this was actually true. He had to feed her in their wedding.

My mother handed me a plate of Britain rice and I walked to her. "Well isn't this a beautiful princess we have here today," I said and she smiled.

I scooped the rice in a spoon and she opened her mouth to eat but I stopped. I felt the urge of teasing her. "I want a kiss," I said.

Her eyes widened. "Kiss me first and then you get your food," I said. Soon that shocked face turned into a smirk and she said.

"Feed me first then you get a kiss," she said and I laughed. I did as she told me to.

I finally got a kiss. But to my dismay, it was just a simple peck. "you will get more of this during out wedding night," she whispered and  for the first time, her words made me shiver.