Chapter 1

I looked up at the modern style analog clock that hung on the wall in my kitchen. Quarter past six and I still haven't eaten... I had already unpacked the shopping and put the groceries in designated cupboards so I knew where everything was. You know when you look for something, but you don't really know what that something actually is because you keep changing your mind cause you bought so much? (That was the longest sentence ever!) Well, thats how I feel right now.

In the end, I went for a microwave-able pizza and coffee to keep me awake due to the time difference of England and Australia. I brought my 'dinner' into the sitting room and sat on the sofa to eat.

When I was still in England, I had already bought myself an apartment, enrolled myself into the local school, Norwest Christian College and put my name up for a job at a local cafe as well. So when I decided to leave for Australia, everything would be ready for me to start my new life. I had set aside money for the bills of my apartment, school money, life necessities and a little aside for anything else I wanted. But that money was to start me off cause my job at the cafe pays good money.

After eating, I went back to the kitchen to wash up. I looked at the clock again. Twenty-five to seven.. . I headed back to the sitting room and turned on the tv. At that moment, I was very happy with my decision of getting a furnished apartment. I looked through the channels and nothing was on. But I still wanted to watch it so I settled on a black and white film. I dont know what happened to the man after he freed a woman out of the jail.. . I think I must have fallen asleep. I will find out the ending someday.