Prolonge

In this world, there are six elements, and six wilders, chosen by the goddess of the world. The elements are fire, water, earth, air, light, and dark. Harry Potter, the son of the fire wilder James Potter and water wilder Lilly Potter, is the new fire wilder, instantly making him famous. Pansy Parkinson is the dark wilder, Luna Lovegood the light wilder. Neville Longbottom the earth wilder, and Blaise Zabini the air wilder. It has beeb told the Ginny Weasley was told to be the water element, and was known for it. Many people believed that Harry and Ginny will be together, as every water and fire element in history ended up together. Same with earth and air, and dark and light. Yet something felt off. 

There was this one man who stolen each of the pervious elements powers, making him to master of all the elements, yet he used it for no good. It is up to the new elements to stop him, but can they? 

Harry lives with his uncles Sirius and Remus, who are dating. There are still witches and wizards as well as wands. All the elemental could do wandless magic at a young age. At the train to first year, Harry met this shy boy, who was mute. He had blond hair, which was gelled back, giving him a prat like look, yet he held his head low. His name was Draco Malfoy, who was easily hated on, for many believed he was a spoiled brat, but something was off about him. He had many secrets, and Harry was going to find them all.