Chapter 7

Harry's POV:

" I'm sorry, what!?" Pansy yelled. Blaise was just quiet, before speaking up.

" I mean, it makes sense Pans. We have seen him use all elements, yet he just said he used his wand. We where young so we believed him and it just slipped out mind. Not only that but he wants Draco to stay away from us. I'm just worried how Draco will take it..." 

" You don't have to tell me.~" We all whipped our heads to see Draco sitting up with his feet on the chair, hugging them, and his head hiding in his knees. 

" I already had my suspicions...I could catch him making plans on how to get rid of all of you, and he is all over finding out who the water element is. That is all he has done.~" We all looked at him before I went and sat next to him and pulled him in my lap, giving his a hug. He just sighed and looked down.

" Bigger question." Pansy said after a while. " Do you think that's why Narcissia left. She obviously knew more than we do." Draco stiffened before replying.

" It does add up...but I don't know why she didn't tell anyone...~"

" So it looks like we know what to do next." I said, causing the three to look at me. " We find your mom." 

_______________________________

It has been about a week since we came up with that conclusion and we came up with nothing. Luna and Neville are in on it as well and have found nothing. So here I am in the library trying to do my homework, yet I have an annoying Granger and Weasley's hovering over me. 

" Harry, you're doing it wrong! Are you even listening to me?!" She moved to grab my hand when I lit my body on fire, careful not to burn the furniture and my clothes. She shot back and look at me in false hurt.

" Granger. I swear to Merlin if you and your friends don't leave me alone, I will burn you here and now." 

" Harry! Why would you say such a thing!" The she-weasley screeched. I just leaned on my hand and raised an eyebrow.

" Why would you lie about being the water element?" She was quiet, glaring at me. Then I heard someone tap on the table next to me. I turned over to see Draco. He moved his hand, signaling me to put out the fire. I put it out and looked at him. 

Luna is calling you. She found something

" She did? Okay, tell her i'll be there in a minute." He nodded and was about to leave when Ron grabbed his hair, causing him to stop and yank out of his grip, glaring at him. 

" What are you, their messenger?"

No, I'm just helping them. Because they are my FRIENDS Weasley. 

" I thought you where a follower of the Dark Lord. I mean I wouldn't be surprised if you are only using them for information." His eyes widened at what he said. He raised his hand as Ron blabbered on and slapped his, hard. The noise echoing in the quiet room. Everyone was still. I could tell Draco was holding back every atom in his body not to unleash his magic. 

" Weasley, shove off." I said, before grabbing Draco's hand and pulling his out of the library and into an empty hallway before casting as spell to make us invisible and silencing us. Draco let out a growl his eyes flickering to an aqua blue with slit pupils. I hugged his and ran my fingers through his hair mad made small shushing sounds. Soon enough his breath slowed down and he calmed down. I pulled away to see him looking at me, yet I noticed something. 

" Since when have you had pointed teeth?" 

" What?~" He put a finger in his mouth to touch his teeth to pull it out quickly in shock. 

" I didn't have them before...What...~" 

" Maybe Luna knows something about it?" 

" Y-yeah...~" He said weakly. " We should go. She is waiting for us.~" 

" Yeah... Let's go." 

We entered the room of requirements and removed the spell on us to be meet by a staring, well, everyone. 

" What?~" Pansy shook her head a bit and laughed.

" Sorry Dray. We almost never see you without your glamors on." 

" Although it seems like you do have a problem don't you Draco?" Luna asked.

" Uh yeah...so I grew fangs for some reason...~" He said, clearly confused. This caused everyone to stare at him.

" Ah. It must be because of the amount of times you us your magic. That's why your form looks so different form all of us. All of your magic is stuck in your body so it releases in how you look. That is why your fingertips are blue and you have markings on your arms and back, your ears change into elf like ones, and now your teeth. You have to use your elemental magic a lot more. You will be fine though. I suggest you reveal yourself soon. It will be a lot easier on your magic." 

" O-oh. Well, have you found my mother?~" 

" No. But we have found out who knows where she is." 

" Really? Who?" 

" Well Harry, I believe that the person is Sirius Black. " 

" WHAT?!" 

" We can only visit it him next break though, so spring break." 

" That's in a month!" 

" Then we wait for a month Blaise.~" 

" What on earth are we going to do till then?" We all stayed silent for a while, until and idea popped up in my head. 

" We find a way to get Draco out of his house." 

______________________________________

Oh god! I took so long to come up with this chapter, but I hope you like it! I know it's kind of short. I wanted to leave this as a little preview of what is happening in future chapters. Well anyways, i'm off to update the rest of my stories!