Chapter 1

Harry's POV:

I was sitting in a cart with Ron, just chatting away, when we saw the door slide open. A blond boy was looking down reading a book, when he looked up and stopped himself from entering. He looked shocked. He had blond hair, slicked back, and was already in his uniform. He had gray eyes. Malfoy. Yet for some reason, I sensed a glamor on him. Weird. He just stared at us, not saying anything. Ron got fed up with him standing there. 

" Let me guess, blond hair, perfect robes, pratish attitude, you must be a Malfoy." He said, spitting the name. " What do you want?" That's when he looked like he realized something and looked for something in his bag. 

" Well, as you going to answer you prat!" Ron yelled, getting angry. " Are you ignoring me you idiot!" He finally pulled out a quill and wrote in the air. 

"Sorry for not answering. I'm mute, so I can't really speak. I was wondering if I could sit here since all the other compartments are full. I won't bother you I promise! "

" No wa-"

" Sure" I said. Ron gapped at me. 

" Mate what the hell?!" 

" It's not like he can do anything to us. Besides, we kind of have too." In reality, I just wanted to find out more about him. There was just something about him that pulls me to him. He sat down the seat farthest from us, yet on my side. He opened his book and leaned on the wall, his feet on the seat as well, and read. Me and Ron continued talking yet I kept sneaking looks at him. Soon the trolly lady came, and asked us if we wanted anything. We basically bought half the trolly. Yet when the trolly lady eyes landed on Draco, she squealed. 

" Oh i'm sorry. That was not adult like. Here child, your favorite i'm guessing?" She said, handing him a a bag of gummy worms. His eyes lit up and he gave a happy yet shy smile, nodding. He then held up three fingers, asking for three. She happily gave it to him and he paid. She left. How come she got so excited? He opened one of the bags and put one in his mouth sucking on his. He kept reading his book, slowly eating his food. Near the end of the ride, a girl with bushy hair loudly entered the compartment, causing Malfoy to jump and flinch. He looked scared for a second before calming down. 

" Have any of you seen a toad? Neville lost his." She said, kind of in a bossy tone. Ron looked shocked.

" Neville, as in Neville Longbottom? The earth element?"

" Yeah..."

" Whoah, two elements in one train! But no, we haven't seen a toad, unless Malfoy here has and done something with it." I looked at Ron at shock. Malfoy look shocked as well. The girl turned to him and scowled. 

" Oh i've herd about you. Malfoy family, pureblood, evil. So, do you know where the toad is?" He quickly shook his head in a no, and went back to his book. She sighed and sat down.

" I'm Hermione, Hermione Granger. And you are?"

" I'm Ron Weasley."

" And i'm Harry Potter."

" The fire element?! Wow!" Thats' when I saw Malfoy spell something in the air.

" Excuse me Granger, but are you a muggle born? I've never herd of your sir name before."

" Yes I am...why don't you just talk?"

" I'm mute."

" Oh." She turned back to us and started talking. The train stopped and we got off. Soon enough we where in the great hall, waiting to be sorted. Malfoy had been talking with Parkinson and Zabini, which shocked me. Since when did they know each other?

" Malfoy, Draco." I saw Malfoy walk up. So his name is Draco huh? The hat was silent for a few minutes, before it yelled out

Slytherin!

The hat was taken off him and he want to go sit at his table. Soon enough, I was called.

" Potter, Harry." The Hall erupted in whispers. I went and sat down at the stool.

Another Potter huh...I know just where to put you...

Gryffindor!

The table erupted with cheers as I went to sit down with Ron and Hermione. Soon enough the sorting ended. I sat down and started eating. Soon, my eyes fell on the blonde again, only then realizing he is shorter than me. He was happily 'talking' to Parkinson and Zabini like they where best friends. After dinner, we all headed to our dorms and turned in for the night. The whole time, I couldn't help but think, what is he hiding? 

That, that was back in first year. Now, i'm on the train to sixth year. The dark elemental lord was rising, and we had yet to see Ginny use her powers. People are starting to think that she isn't the element. I already know that she isn't. Death Eaters are on the loose, and no one is safe. I have to find the water element. My only question is, why are they hiding, not revealing that they are the element? I have a feeling Pansy and Blaise know who it is, along with Luna, but they don't say anything. Something is going on here, and not something I like...

Woah! Thank you so much for reading guys! I hope you like this idea I came up with. Just so you know, every adventure harry went on in the books up to sixth year did happen, just replace Voldemort with the new bad guy. Can you guy's guess who the water element is? Well, that's all for now, see you in the next chapter!