Halloween special

( This is still with the theme of the story just taken place before Harry stopped being friends with them, so in 4th year.)

Harry's POV:

When Dumbledore announced that there was going to be a haunted house for Halloween this year, I was shocked. 

" There will be groups of three. Afterward, three of those groups will be combined before going inside the house. The final group will be made randomly. You will need to be in a costume as well as your wand. We will meet in the great hall 2 hours after dinner. Do not worry about being out after curfew. Everything on that day will be excused." 

After he finished his speech and the food was out Ron turned to me. 

" Well mate, wanna come with me? You to 'mione" 

" Sure. If these are anything like the muggle world they should be fun." Hermione answered before turning back to her book. 

" Why not." I said, shrugging.

___________________________________ 

I walked into the common room to see Ron and Hermione already dressed and ready. Hermione was going for Red-ridding hood while Ron was a king. I went up to them and they stared at me. I look at my costume, which was a black button up with the first few buttons undone, Black skinny jeans with rips with a silver belt connected to a chain. I had a tie hanging loosely around my neck with black combat boots. I had some realistic horns on my head and devil wings on my back, charmed so they can fold in and out at my will, and that it looked realistic. I had contacts in so I didn't have to wear glasses, them colored blood red and shaped my pupils into a pointed one, as well as fake fangs. I looked back at them to see them gawking.

" What?" 

" Y-your a demon!" Hermione said.

" Well it is Halloween, right?" 

" Never mind her mate, you look amazing!" Ron yelled, catching the attention on the common room. There where mutters of agreement, causing me to chuckle and shake my head. 

" Come on. I want to see who we were teamed up with." 

We walked into the great Hall to see a big crowd. We had already told the headmaster in advance that we where a group. People where soon pared off and portkeyed away, until there was just three more groups. Mine, Blaise's, and Nevilles. I looked over to see who Blaise was partnered with, to see him dressed as a vampire, Pansy dressed as a wolf, and Draco Malfoy was with them, dressed as a- nope. No way. I quickly looked away feeling heat rise on my checks. He was practically glowing! He was dresses as an angel. He was wearing a bright yellow and white hoodie that was a bit too big for them, so that the sleeves cover his hands. He had bright blue ripped jeans with fish net tights since you can see them through the rips. He had a glowing halo on his head that had been charmed to float on top of him. He had wings charmed like mine, so they look real and no strings, but they where feathery angel wings. His hair was long, so it was simply let out loose with it tucked behind his ears, but hair still was in front of his ear on one side, open on the other to see a chain earring that decorated around his ear, small crosses hanging from the chains, with a diamond stud on his earlobe. He was wearing boots with small little wings on them. His eyes where practically glowing silver with a small hint of aqua blue. One of his eyes had a contact in so that it was completely white. He had black eyeliner that just made his eyes pop. 

" Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, and Neville Longbottom's groups will be partnered." I heard Ginny yell something about being partnered with Malfoy before we where port keyed away. I looked over to see Neville dresses as a reaper, Luna as a fairy, and Ginny as some greek goddess.