Chapter 2

Yeah so this starts off in 6th year. Um, so all the adventures Harry went on happened, just replace Voldie with someone else who will be introduced. Lucius and Narssicia are bad in this story, just saying. Draco was forced to be selectively mute, which will be explained later in the story, for now, enjoy!

Draco's POV:

" Hurry up! If we are late we are going to bring down our reputation!" I herd my father yell. I quickly grabbed my stuff and speed downstairs, fixing myself before entering the apperiation point, where my father was waiting.

" Finally. Now let's go. I will be expecting you to receive higher marks than that mudblood Granger for once, or it's going to be worse than last time. I wince slightly remembering. I held his hand and we apperated to the platform. I quickly let go so no one saw that I held his hand, also the fact that I didn't want to. I noticed we where early, to the point that there was no one except one or two families, and that the train had just arrived. I gave him a confused look, yet he didn't answer.

" Listen brat. If I find that you where being kind to Potter and the light side, you will get it. If you refuse to be rude to them, then ignore them. Under no circumstances will you be kind to them, understand?" He said quietly yet sharply. I nodded and grabbed my trunk, walking over to the train to find a compartment. I found one and sat down. Slowly, the station started to fill up, as well as the compartment. No one came into mine, thankfully. I pulled out a book on sirens and leaned up on the window, with my feet on the seat. I herd the train hoot, meaning that we where leaving. Thank god. I was reading when the compartment door slammed open, making me jump. I look at the door to see the youngest Weasley's, Granger, Potter, Longbottom, Luna, Pansy, and Blaise looking right back at me.

" Get out Malfoy. We have to talk about the situation." the she Weasley said.

" Actually," Blaise said quickly, " he can stay. We trust him. He was the first person we told anyways. He knows as much as we do. Besides, there aren't any other compartments." Pansy nodded quickly, and pushed everyone inside. Blaise was cuddled up to Longbottom, and I gave him a knowing look, causing him to flip me off (A/N: Yes i'm making Blaise the bottom. Deal with it-). I almost laughed, but contained myself, since the others didn't know that I could talk, or make noises. They started talking and I quietly went back to my book, but was listening at the same time. This was way easier than Blaise Pansy and Luna telling me about everything going on. Suddenly, my book was ripped out of my hands, and I freaked. They can't know i'm reading that! Quick, think of something!

" Malfoy, why are you reading a book on the curse of siren speak?" Ganger said, giving me a pointed look. Blaise Pansy and Luna shot me a worried look. I was about to write something when Potter spoke up.

" Give the book back Hermione. He was probably just interested, right?" He finished, looking at me. I nodded my head, and Granger passed me my book back. I opened it up again and scooted closer to the window, trying to hind myself.

Soon enough, we reached Hogwarts. I quickly got out of the compartment and headed to a carriage. Luna, Blasie, Pansy, and Longbottom soon entered, filling up the carriage, although Longbottom looked confused on why he was dragged here. As soon as we started moving, Blaise forced me to look at him.

" Listen Draco, if you aren't going to tell the others, at least tell Neville. He isn't going to do anything to you."

" Tell me what?" I looked at everyone, before sighing. Longbottom looked surprised that I even made a sound.

" Listen Neville, can I call you that?" He just shook his head in shock. " Well Neville, i'm not actually mute. I'm selectively mute. And I have a reason for this too. You see, I was cursed with siren speak when I was chosen as the water element. Yes, you heard right, i'm the water element." I took down my glamor to show him how I actually look before putting it up. " I was too scared to tell anyone, thinking that my father will somehow find out. And if he does, then I am done for, so please, don't tell anyone.~"