jj | the club

( yOu wAs aT tHe cLuB does anyone remember that lmao that's so old now, anyways... )

I sat on my bed and checked my phone to see if I had any notifications, and surely enough, there was a text from JJ.

JJ:
Morning Y/n, can u meet at John's asap?
Merci x

You:
hi yeah sure, see u in a bit x
(read 10:32)

I didn't exactly know where we were going so I just casually put on some floaty black shorts and a white vest, with my black and white converse.

I had my phone in one hand, grabbed my keys in the other, and left the house.

*************

I arrived shortly after, and spotted the Pogues sitting on the hammocks.

"Hey everyone." I greeted, walking over to them.

"What's up Y/n." JJ grinned, coming over to me and giving me a quick hug.

"We're surprised you're actually here." Kie laughed, hinting to my usual habit of being lazy and not showing up.

"Well JJ's text seemed mysterious and I wanted to know what was going on," I giggled, "So what are we doing?"

"We're going to a club." John B smirked.

"I didn't approve of that." Pope rolled his eyes.

"You have now!" JJ winked, "Have you got outfits ladies?"

"I don't, because you gave me no hint of where we were going when you texted, so I left the house like this." I said, looking down at myself.

"Erm, okay I'll come with you to go get yourself ready. Kie? Have you got something?" JJ replied.

"Yeah I think I have some in my room." she said, as she gestured to John B's cabin.

We all stay at the Château on a regular basis, and there's 2 spare rooms. We rarely stayed over all at the same time, but me and Kie would share a room if that did happen anyway. We each had at least one drawer with our essentials in it, but most of my stuff was still at home because I didn't stay over as much as the others did.

"Come on then Y/n. Let's go." JJ said, holding his hand out for me to take it.

************

We arrived back at my house and he waited to see if I would give the all clear that he could come in with me.

"Why are you waiting there? No one's home, come on." I laughed, gesturing for him to leave the car.

My parents weren't horrible people, but for some reason they really really hated JJ. And they didn't know I was dating him, but if they ever found out I think they'd go completely insane.

He got out of the car and followed me into my house. It wasn't a big house at all, it was a small house with an open downstairs and an attic that I lived in. It wasn't a scary, abandoned attic, it had been turned into a little room for me, and I was more than grateful.

I looked through my wardrobe, and held a long purple dress up to my body and posed. JJ laughed and shook his head.
"Too Kooky."