rafe | we all have a thing for her [ 5/5 ]

{ i know lots of people skip to the character/s they like the most (i literally do it aswell) but for this little series it kinda doesn't make sense if you don't see the others because they all link, but if you don't wanna do that, i get it, it just might be a bit confusing! thank you! }

( hm how do i explain the warnings for this? there's cursing and sexual references? i don't know, just take caution if you're a bit younger or don't like that sort of stuff and i hope you enjoy lmao )

—————
friday

It was finally Friday. After the hectic week I'd had, all I needed was the weekend to come. But unfortunately for me, I had one more event to go to. The Kooks boat party.

After spending what seemed like the entire morning convincing the rest of the Pogues to join me, they had finally agreed, and we went home to get ready individually. I put on a red bikini and a white t-shirt dress over the top. Kie sent me a picture of what she was wearing, and it was pretty much her usual outfit, her bikini with shorts and a jacket to cover herself up. I put my hair up in a messy bun (sksksk), put on some sneakers and left to go to the docks.

*************

I arrived and saw the rest of the Pogues waiting for me on the beach. The boat hadn't left shore yet and they didn't want to have to interact with the Kooks without me being there.

"You guys ready?" I grinned.

"I regret agreeing to this." Pope sighed.

"Yeah, you know what, I think we might need this." JJ said, as he held up his juul and gave it to me. I didn't usually smoke, but with the amount of Kooks we were about to walk into, I think I needed it. I took a puff and handed it back to him, as he took one aswell.

"I still don't know about this..." John B pitched in.

"Come on, we deserve a bit of a party. Especially on a Friday night." Kie convinced, as the boys all groaned and we all started walking towards the boat.

"Y/n! You're here! I was kinda worried you wouldn't show up." Topper greeted. He took a deep breath and turned to my friends, "Hi everyone. Welcome."

"Thanks man," John B said, as him, Pope and Kie pushed their way through and onto the main deck.

"So I heard about you guys, congratulations." Topper smiled.

"You did? Did you tell him?" JJ asked, as he turned to me.

"Yeah, I told you that already. Me and Top went out for lunch yesterday." I reminded him.

"Oh right okay. Well, thanks." he said, as he put his arm around me almost protectively.

"Okay we're gonna go on." I told Topper, as he nodded and we stepped onto the boat.

It wasn't as crowded as I imagined it would be, but it wasn't like it was empty. Everywhere we turned there were Kooks with drinks, and I was so glad I was still dazed from the vape beforehand.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be back in a bit." I told JJ, as I kissed him on the cheek and walked through to the inside part of the boat.

***************

After searching around for what felt like ages, I finally got to a corridor that looked like it could be the right place, until someone grabbed my shoulder.

"Y/n." the voice said, as he span me around to face him.

There, standing in front of me, was Rafe Cameron. He was a lot taller than me, and quite muscular, so it was an understatement to say he was intimidating.