drew | live video

( i just would like to say he looked so cute in that live ^ [ it's on youtube ] and i may or may not have been inspired by that )

i really hope this isn't too confusing ahh!
uses social media imagery :)

—————
messages

drew:
y/n
please wake up baby
i have to go live on the obx account
can you come on??
where are you?

you:
oh shit hi
when do you go on?
(read 13:46)

drew:
15 mins
you're just in time

you:
okay fine let me go get ready

drew:
yess thank you

—————

I sighed and forced myself to get out of bed. Drew and I had been dating for a while now, and only the cast knew. On the show, I was Topper's sister Avery, and her and Rafe were frenemies, in that they teased each other a lot. The fans had been shipping us like crazy and started the hashtag #Rafery, and me and Drew would look through all of the edits together.

I put on a little bit of mascara and threw on a random hoodie. I looked like a mess, but not looking perfect all the time didn't really affect me that much, despite being an actress and feeling like you had to live up to that appearance all the time.

—————
instagram notification
obx is now live with drewstarkey
—————

I joined the live and sent the request to be a guest.

"Hey everyone! Hi... So I'm taking over the Outer Banks account today, and I thought I'd do a little live video." Drew smiled into the camera.

{ a/n: this is how i'm gonna show the messages in the live chat!! }

[ drewstarkeyfann26: I LOVE YOU ]
[ jjxrudylover: Can you facetime rudy🥺 ]
[ madelyncline☑: hey drewseph ]

"Ah, there's so many chats coming through right now!! Hey Maddie. Oh, Y/n requested to be in here. Let me just add her..." he said, as he concentrated on his phone and started tapping buttons.

[ rafenavery1: YES RAFERY ]
[ austinnorth55☑️: Watch the fan accounts go insane in 3...2...1... ]
[ hichasestokes: you're going on with y/n?? she wasn't replying to my texts😤 ]

My camera suddenly turned on and I connected to the live.

"Hey guys! Oh, Chase I literally just woke up, I'll have a look in a bit. Hey Drew." I giggled, after seeing how relieved his face was after I joined.

"Hi, I like your hoodie." he chuckled.

"Oh thank you! I wasn't really paying attention to which one I put on-" I started to explain, but then I paused and looked down and realised it was actually Drew's hoodie. "Er.. Yeah, so I wasn't paying attention and I guess I just found this one first haha." I recovered.

[ iloveobx123: Guarantee thats Drew's hoodie ]
[ averythorntonfan44: i swear drew was wearing that in one of his interviews😳 ]
[ hichasestokes: are you guys still coming over later? ]