Seven

"I don't know you two, meeting fans is fine but...this just doesn't seem like a good idea." Soyeon stated after the two explained everything.

"But she's friends with Twice and Red Velvet, it's not like she can be a sasaeng." Soojin said.

"Besides, they can just meet once! Come on Soyeon unnie, just once." Shuhua begged.

Soyeon sighed, "Fine." 

"Thank you unnie!" Shuhua gave Soyeon a hug before the two left.

"Where are we going Tzu?" Yuqi asked.

"To a café, since I'm not busy."

"Oh, okay!" Yuqi smiled.

When the two arrived, they ordered before sitting down. They were talking about Tzuyu's schedules when the door opened and two women entered.

"Wait-is that?" Yuqi looked over at the two who walked over to order. "It is."

"Hm?" 

"It's Minnie and Miyeon!" Yuqi exclaimed. 

"Don't keep staring at them." Tzuyu said.

"But I can't stop looking, they're so beautiful in real life." Yuqi whined.

"You know, they're probably going to come over here."

"What? Do I look good?"

"You act like you're about to meet your crush."

"Minnie is my bias, she's basically my crush."

Tzuyu sighed as Minnie and Miyeon walked over to them. "Hey Tzuyu." Miyeon smiled, "Who's this?"

"This is Yuqi, a friend of mine." Tzuyu introduced Yuqi, who was feeling more and more nervous. 

"Hi." Yuqi waved shyly.

"Oh, you're cute!" Miyeon smiled.

"Yah, you're making her shy." Minnie said.

"Oops, sorry." Miyeon apologized, "Well, we'll leave you two alone. It was nice meeting you Yuqi."

The two walked over to the book corner in the café, leaving the two.

"That's who runs the fan account." Minnie whispered to Miyeon.

"Well, look at that."

"She's friends with Tzuyu?"

Miyeon shrugged, "Apparently."

"Okay Miyeon unnie, did you know about this?"

Miyeon rolled her eyes, "We all did Minnie. Now, you've made Yuqi's dream come true."