Twelve

"How can you tell that Minnie unnie is in love?" Soojin asked the older one.

"Can't you see how she's been acting these days? She rambles on about Yuqi like she's the world." Miyeon stated.

"True, she's been a lot brighter these days too."

The two were out on a walk, talking about random things. The conversation quickly switched to Minnie once they weren't around many people.

"I mean, it's nice to fall in love, especially if it's the right person." Soojin stated, "Just, in this line of work, it's difficult. Along with that, it isn't the normal male and female relationship."

"I know." Miyeon let out a sigh, "But Minnie would be careful, right?"

"Right." Soojin nodded. 

"Anyways," Miyeon checked her phone, "Again?"

"What?"

"Soyeon is going to be staying at the studio until late tonight."

"Of course." Soojin rolled her eyes, "You know what, let's go visit her."

"So you can drag her home?"

"We're just going to go check up on her, that's all." Soojin smiled, "And then drag her home."

"This is her passion Soojin, you can't stop her." 

"I know, but she needs sleep, regardless if it's her passion or not." 

"Right, of course." 

The two arrived at the company building and went in, going straight to Soyeon's studio. Unlocking and opening the door, Soyeon was busy testing new instruments.

"Soyeonnie." Soojin wrapped her arms around Soyeon's shoulders. "I heard you're working late."

"I am." Soyeon turned around in her chair as Soojin and Miyeon sat down, "I want to get some of this done tonight." 

"And how much sleep have you been getting?" Soojin asked.

Soyeon sighed, "Enough." 

"Be careful with what you say Soyeon." Miyeon giggled.

"Enough as in more than four hours?" 

"Yes, you can ask Minnie unnie." 

"Definitely will." Soojin stated, "Speaking of Minnie unnie..."

"What? Was she talking about Yuqi again?" Soyeon asked.

"More like she's in the deep rabbit hole called love." Miyeon said.

"I know, she blows up my phone sometimes." Soyeon sat back in her chair, "She can't control it. If she falls in love, she falls in love."